General 70 priest advice

Oliks

Check it!
Hello, i've decided to return to 70 bracket for some lulz and at the same time play an OP class, so i rolled a priest. (Original yes i know blabla)
anywayy... I've been searching for armories and i've found some, but they don't really match and pretty much go against each other. (Some stack full stam, some none at all).

Can someone link me an armory and some general info why the person stacks what they stack. (and also what class they play with)

Thank you :)

Streetjesse @ Stormscale - Community - World of Warcraft - my horde priest

Streetjemma @ Ravencrest - Community - World of Warcraft - my ally priest

Playing with a rogue most of the time on horde (mage on ally), i've chosen not to stack that much stamina. When you play with a rogue you're in the offence most of the time, which means the offensive stats such as haste, crit and loads of intellect will benefit you more than the extra health. I've always believed that stacking full stam is a mistake, considering you will have a harder time healing your self to full when under attack due to lower heals and slower casts + less chance of getting a crit heal, which grants an extra absorb. Only time i'd consider stamina worth stacking is if you play with a paladin, where you relie on one shots and being able to survive, while you're stunned and your pala is cc'd. Palas have good offheals, so the extra health boost might make you able to survive a lockdown until your pala is ready to throw you a 10k instant flash of light.

People tend to stack crit these days since aegis is sick to have in the beginning. being able to have renew reapply the aegis while sapped by a rogue is huge, since the rogue will have to go through a 9-10k aegis, before doing dmg to you.

Haste is good cuz it makes you cast faster (duh) and it makes your mindbender go loco

Intellect is good cuz it makes you deal ridiculous dmg, but dont stack pure intellect. I mainly only go for purple/orange gems with intellect, when im going for a socket bonus.

Hope this helped

Don't make the mistake of stacking all stamina like half the idiot priests in this bracket. Haste and crit for days.

Users who are viewing this thread