US Gear your level 100 w me.

jwl

FC - Pagle
I know its an unpopular bracket with very little to offer, but if anyone else has a level 100 twink & needs Mythic HFC I will now be running it on a weekly basis.
Edit: it is worth noting, Demon Hunter specific gear DOES drop. I'll get a screenshot of it next time I happen to see it.

Last edited:
I know its an unpopular bracket with very little to offer, but if anyone else has a level 100 twink & needs Mythic HFC I will now be running it on a weekly basis.
Edit: it is worth noting, Demon Hunter specific gear DOES drop. I'll get a screenshot of it next time I happen to see it.
On your DH U should use
https://www.wowhead.com/item=128958/lekos-leash

arent 100 using the legion epic BOEs too ? these BOEs are at ilvl152 .. are the raid gears having better stats ? the 4 pieces from Pillars of Creation still applies i believe

arent 100 using the legion epic BOEs too ? these BOEs are at ilvl152 .. are the raid gears having better stats ? the 4 pieces from Pillars of Creation still applies i believe
@jwl is stubborn af if he was good he would use legion BOEs and the ilvl 160 pieces from end zone quests but he’s just a baddy

@jwl is stubborn af if he was good he would use legion BOEs and the ilvl 160 pieces from end zone quests but he’s just a baddy

I made a post today about how 160s might not be best if your going for certain setups. As I’m typing this I got Legguards or Surreal Visions TF from RaDen. I lose 7 haste and 20 int but gain 35 mastery. And for my current setup, I’d take the mastery all day.

Im stubborn because I am gearing a level appropriate twink the way its suppose to be geared, by running the highest raid tiers for my gear? You do know my characters always have both original/modern sets right? Twinks are collectibles to me, nothing more. Sorry I dont follow the FOTM trends and actually twink my characters the way I prefer them.

Dont call me a baddie either when you never even broke 1750 yourself

Im stubborn because I am gearing a level appropriate twink the way its suppose to be geared, by running the highest raid tiers for my gear? You do know my characters always have both original/modern sets right? Twinks are collectibles to me, nothing more. Sorry I dont follow the FOTM trends and actually twink my characters the way I prefer them.

Dont call me a baddie either when you never even broke 1750 yourself
Dude it’s just a joke bro don’t be one of those people who gets triggered about every little thing. I know that’s how u twink ur toons. We all twink toons in many different ways personally I like how u twink ur toons I find it interesting because ur characters still beat the shit out of most people. Now go be bad and be a scrub lord

Jk <3

Dude it’s just a joke bro don’t be one of those people who gets triggered about every little thing. I know that’s how u twink ur toons. We all twink toons in many different ways personally I like how u twink ur toons I find it interesting because ur characters still beat the shit out of most people. Now go be bad and be a scrub lord

Jk <3

That's like the 4th time this week you said something along those lines. my bad lul

So serious question. Is the twinking scene alive at 100? I just made a lvl99 legit 10 minutes ago but I'm worried there may be no one to play with. Last forum post for 90-99 was back in August. So long as I have a group to play with (preferably ones that use a mic.) I'm down to level up one more. Lmk.

So serious question. Is the twinking scene alive at 100? I just made a lvl99 legit 10 minutes ago but I'm worried there may be no one to play with. Last forum post for 90-99 was back in August. So long as I have a group to play with (preferably ones that use a mic.) I'm down to level up one more. Lmk.
Keep your 99 and make a separate 100 twink

I made a post today about how 160s might not be best if your going for certain setups. As I’m typing this I got Legguards or Surreal Visions TF from RaDen. I lose 7 haste and 20 int but gain 35 mastery. And for my current setup, I’d take the mastery all day.

Was able to enchant legs with 8 int 8 stam spellthread. So only ended up being a 12 int loss.

Same will go for chest when I get it with glorious stats

Been trying to find a 2 socket cloth belt with mastery, but wrath content or lower and coming up dry

Ben#11363 if ya want to play some 99 ally!

quite frankly if you want to make a 100, you should make a 101 instead .. the difference between a normal player and a twink at 100 is so small there is little joy in this bracket .. the gap in this bracket is barely 20 ilvl, i have a number of 100s and 99s which i gear at the start of legion, i never even touch them much throughout the last expac, they are mothballed

100 is dead. If you wanna give it a shot make a demon hunter.

Users who are viewing this thread