Garrison's Lunarfall Excavation for lvl10

Is it available to lvl10? The information in wowhead isn't clear enough. For me, the entrance is blocked and there is no quest offered to unlock it.

If not, what is the best way to mine Blackrock Ore or True Iron Ore for crafting Gearspring Parts, which is required for goblin glider and other useful gadgets from Wod.

I'm pure f2p playing Alliance. Yes, i have unlocked the garrison and upgraded to level 2 garrison. But the Lunarfall Excavation (Frostwall Mines for Horde?) is still unavailable.

Is it available to lvl10? The information in wowhead isn't clear enough. For me, the entrance is blocked and there is no quest offered to unlock it.

If not, what is the best way to mine Blackrock Ore or True Iron Ore for crafting Gearspring Parts, which is required for goblin glider and other useful gadgets from Wod.
mine not available for horde 10, not sure on alliance,

doing all the quests in frostfire zone,i ended up with 11 followers and able to upgrade garrison to level-2. i did a lumbermill to get a 12th follower, later i switched it to a trading post. mats like ores cycle in garrison resources (GR) prices. i wait till mats i want are at 16GR

building up the followers and targeting the GR missions is how i purchase ore and fur to make gliders.

Users who are viewing this thread