Garrisons at 10

DeLindsay

10s4Lyf
I'll get right to the point. I'm trying to get the maximum Followers (20) and am stuck at 18. I know WHERE to get more but I can't physically interact with them due to Phasing. I'm looking for any suggestions as to where to pick up 2more [Horde]. I have checked this Guide and this Guide with no luck. I've also checked the name of every single Follower listed in the Garrison Tab and referenced them on Wowhead with no luck.

At 10 you cannot upgrade the Tavern to Level 2 because it requires Spires of Arak Outpost, which requires Level 30+. That means no weekly Recruit hiring. We also can't upgrade to a Level 3 Fishing Hut so no Nat Pagle either. No Brawler's Guild at 10 so no Meatball.

Lastly, 10's CANNOT acquire Followers from any Zone other than Ashran/Frostfire Ridge (Horde) if that Follower is obtained via a Quest as those are the only 2 Zones that are '10' for Horde. I've tried multiple times to get Tormmok & Blook in Gorgrond but since it's a Level 15 Zone, it doesn't work.

Here's a list of whom I do have (all are Level 40-675 now, 11 Epic, rest Blue):
  1. Greatmother Geyah
  2. Alexi Barov
  3. Cacklebone
  4. Dawnseeker Rukaryx
  5. Fen Tao
  6. Gronnstalker Rokash
  7. Ka'la
  8. Karg Bloodfury
  9. Olin Umberhide
  10. Professor Felblast
  11. Shadow Hunter Rala
  12. Ulna Thresher
  13. Vivianne
  14. Weaponsmith Na'Shra
  15. Dagg
  16. Kal'gor the Honorable
  17. Lokra
  18. Mulverick
Here's the list of the ones 10's CAN access if we can get past the Phasing in that area:
  • Pallas [not Phased, can't loot the Blackfang Claw's anymore since Legion changed Loot rules]
  • Dowser Bigspark [Tanaan Jungle - Phased Town Vol'Mar]
  • Solar Priest Vayx [Tanaan Jungle - Phased Town Vol'Mar]
Here's some that I'm curious about:
  • Harrison Jones [randomly appears in Level 3 Garrison, uncertain if Quests are available to 10's]
  • Contracts [Nalya Battlehorn in LvL 3 Garrison doesn't offer them at LvL 10, maybe we can cheese it]
Any other suggestions would be appreciated. I'm trying to get the last 2 Achievements that 10's are capable of, if we can in fact get all 20 Followers.

Last edited:
Alexi Barov

So this one is allowed because of the lumber building, or did you get him in frostridge too? I got mine in talador.

The tailoring robot in talador is likely going to be the same zone issue, but you can check it. I cant recall the name.

So this one is allowed because of the lumber building, or did you get him in frostridge too? I got mine in talador.

The tailoring robot in talador is likely going to be the same zone issue, but you can check it. I cant recall the name.
You can get him in Shadowmoon Valley, just less Trees.

How are you upgrading? I’m getting stuck waiting for missions with +9 armor/ weapon or 645 upgrade tokens to drop. The rest don’t work.

I might get one every 2nd day.

How are you upgrading? I’m getting stuck waiting for missions with +9 armor/ weapon or 645 upgrade tokens to drop. The rest don’t work.

I might get one every 2nd day.
Party with anyone that has a LvL 3 Garrison, go to theirs and purchase the 500g Tokens to get to 645 (Armor & Weapon) then use that Hero thing (gives +50 iLvL but only takes them to 675 if already 645, not Soulbound, can find on AH). Otherwise do as you are.

If ur lucky and have a gf’d lvl 2 Dwarven Bunker or whatever the Horde equivalent is u can run that round the clock and get frequent upgrade pieces.
Otherwise, it’s a very - very slow process......

Party with anyone that has a LvL 3 Garrison, go to theirs and purchase the 500g Tokens to get to 645 (Armor & Weapon) then use that Hero thing (gives +50 iLvL but only takes them to 675 if already 645, not Soulbound, can find on AH). Otherwise do as you are.
The item, if anyone is interested Frozen Arms of a Hero

Bump, now full 18 Followers all Epic and 675, hoping someone figured out a way to get 2 more.
Wow, your flying levelling up ur toon ilvls.
What large plot building do u have?
I’m interested to see if u can get higher than lvl 630 missions.
I’ve still got the Dwarven Bunker as still a slow process getting armor upgrades.
I want to see if Barracks allows access to other missions once u have so many high level toons.
I’m lost for ideas on how u can get more though. U already have the Contract one from Stormshield. Sorry.

Wow, your flying levelling up ur toon ilvls.
What large plot building do u have?
I’m interested to see if u can get higher than lvl 630 missions.
I’ve still got the Dwarven Bunker as still a slow process getting armor upgrades.
I want to see if Barracks allows access to other missions once u have so many high level toons.
I’m lost for ideas on how u can get more though. U already have the Contract one from Stormshield. Sorry.
10's don't have access to the Upgrades so I use the Barracks I think (the one that gives the Scout Missions that give up to 15K Follower XP). I have never seen higher than a 630 Mission. And yeah, I have all the Contract ones that 10 can access, the LvL 3 Garrison Contract Trader won't sell me any.

• Contracts [Nalya Battlehorn in LvL 3 Garrison doesn't offer them at LvL 10, maybe we can cheese it]
Any other suggestions would be appreciated. I'm trying to get the last 2 Achievements that 10's are capable of, if we can in fact get all 20 Followers.
Slight necro, just wondering if u ever found the last 2 Followers?
I’m going through on my lvl 20 to get as many followers (I know, a little late to the party) as I can and I read through this thread again.
With regards to ur comment re:Nalya, had u completed all the quests in Frostfire before u visited her in a lvl 3 Garrison?

Slight necro, just wondering if u ever found the last 2 Followers?
I’m going through on my lvl 20 to get as many followers (I know, a little late to the party) as I can and I read through this thread again.
With regards to ur comment re:Nalya, had u completed all the quests in Frostfire before u visited her in a lvl 3 Garrison?
I did not, stuck without the final 2 due to phasing. I can't remember when I visited her for the 1st time, before/during/after completing FFR.

I was able to get 20 followers as a lv20.

I’m sure there’s more to do in garrison as well.

300 rare mission achieve
Bunker
Gladiator skulls
All garrison raids

Ever since the massive nerf of Dreanor rares and shit, majority of rewards from Garrison is just worthless. Slap a lvl30-40 restriction and problem solved. Its not even on gear rewards, its also on follower-related rewards too. God damn brilliant game design.

I was able to get 20 followers as a lv20.

I’m sure there’s more to do in garrison as well.

300 rare mission achieve
Bunker
Gladiator skulls
All garrison raids
As a Vet, I’m at 28 Followers. Only other one we may be able to get is possibly from Steemweedle rep, but that will take decades as there is only 1 item that grants rep. I haven’t even tried it yet on a 20.
So it’s either 28 or 29.
I just recently went back to the Garrison to improve it. I’m still hoping one day we’ll get the Shipyard also…..

@icehawk

excellent work. I thought I was doing good with 20 followers at 20, guess I have a lot more work to do.

I’ll check out your previous comments to see what I missed.

I’ve been doing all the oil missions just in case we ever get that shipyard :)

@icehawk
I’ve been doing all the oil missions just in case we ever get that shipyard :)
Haha me too.
I also found a cool spreadsheet online if ur interested (or a nerd like me) that tracks follower traits - abilities.
It had some errors in it but it’s easy to fix up. I’ve logged for the night but can post tomorrow morning if anyone wants to see it. I also found u can only activate only 1 follower a day…… I’m just trying to max out their abilities. Don’t ask me why, I just want them ‘twinked’ out ;)

Users who are viewing this thread