Garrison missions

porkkebab

I didnt have proper followers for a rare mission giving a ring, so I didnt do it until I get a proper one, but the mission disappeared.
Do missions come back? For how long do they stay?

I would ignore Garrion missions now with the nerf hammer. Everything there is now obselete. High ilvl gear nerfed, some even unable to use, and cant use upgrades for your followers.

Only other stuff that works are the items that changes follower traits. I've had a few of those that work. Everything else seems to be broken for 20's.
Do you think that's intended? If we can't raise follower ilvls anymore, how can we get the higher lvl missions.....
Well, on the bright side....... I'm stockpiling oil for............ well, can only hope.......

Only other stuff that works are the items that changes follower traits. I've had a few of those that work. Everything else seems to be broken for 20's.
Do you think that's intended? If we can't raise follower ilvls anymore, how can we get the higher lvl missions.....
Well, on the bright side....... I'm stockpiling oil for............ well, can only hope.......
You can still use the tokens that change the ilvl of followers to a *fixed* ilvl (615 630 645) and also use the +9ilvl token that drop from ilvl630 missions

You can still use the tokens that change the ilvl of followers to a *fixed* ilvl (615 630 645) and also use the +9ilvl token that drop from ilvl630 missions
Ahhh ok. I still haven’t got to lvl 630 missions. I only got 1 follower up high enough.
It’s going to be a long, slow road I’m guessing.....
Thanks for heads up.

Ahhh ok. I still haven’t got to lvl 630 missions. I only got 1 follower up high enough.
It’s going to be a long, slow road I’m guessing.....
Thanks for heads up.
for vet, you can buy arms of a frozen hero to get followers to ilvl 650. too bad i didnt buy any during the free weekend, thinking i would be able to use the free ones.

also, i havent tested it but maybe we are able to buy draenic weapon/armor set from garrison vendor if we party with a p2p who has a level 3 garrison. its more expensive than frozen arms of a hero but it might be doable without game time.

Slight necro, but I just noticed this on the PTR.
upload_2021-2-12_15-1-41.png

This was one of the tokens rewarded from a Garrison Mission.
Looks like we gotta lift ilvl for followers the hard way.......
Well, nothing that we haven't already been doing.

View attachment 18272

Do all items that got f*cked by the bug have a req lvl displayed now?

Can you go to like Netherstorm on the PTR and buy on of those pets and see if u can learn it

Do all items that got f*cked by the bug have a req lvl displayed now?

Can you go to like Netherstorm on the PTR and buy on of those pets and see if u can learn it
Oh, I might try and go to Dal also about those pets and stuff. I'll do a little more searching.

Edit:
upload_2021-2-12_18-21-54.png

upload_2021-2-12_18-22-13.png

Yep, all fixed...... well, with lvl requirements now.....:(

Last edited:
View attachment 18272
To be fair, my 10's Followers (18 of 20) are all 675 and pushing towards Epic now (2 already are). I used the 500g Armor/Weapon Tokens you buy from someone else's LvL 3 Garrison to boost them and then the Hero Armaments Token thing to push from 645 to 675. However, the +9 iLvL Tokens work just fine, so do the iLvL 630 ones from Missions. It's the ones where you have to click it to "open" it to get an upgrade that don't work.

I'm not sure if 20's can purchase those 645 Tokens from a LvL 3 Garrison or not.

To be fair, my 10's Followers (18 of 20) are all 675 and pushing towards Epic now (2 already are). I used the 500g Armor/Weapon Tokens you buy from someone else's LvL 3 Garrison to boost them and then the Hero Armaments Token thing to push from 645 to 675. However, the +9 iLvL Tokens work just fine, so do the iLvL 630 ones from Missions. It's the ones where you have to click it to "open" it to get an upgrade that don't work.

I'm not sure if 20's can purchase those 645 Tokens from a LvL 3 Garrison or not.
Here I've been chugging away at the Dwarven Mill making weapon and armor tokens, hoping for one that I can use on my followers, I'm about half way to having all 675. Damn, good idea to buy them...... I don't got no friends though to visit their Garrison :(
I was looking forward to being the first person with a full 675 contingent.....;)

Have you been able to unlock missions higher than ilvl 630? I haven't seen any missions higher.

Have you been able to unlock missions higher than ilvl 630? I haven't seen any missions higher.
I have not.

EDIT: To be clear, I have (3) Followers Epic, all (18) Followers with 675 iLvL and only 2 left that are still Green. I should be getting superior Missions but they've all stopped at 630.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread