Garrison missions

Discussion in '20s (Shadowlands)' started by porkkebab, Nov 27, 2020.

Share This Page

1. porkkebab

porkkebab Member

I didnt have proper followers for a rare mission giving a ring, so I didnt do it until I get a proper one, but the mission disappeared.
    Do missions come back? For how long do they stay?

2. Chops

Chops Soccer Dad Moderator

riperino.

Good news is, you dont need the ring as its no longer a high ilvl. It's no better than a ring you'd get out of a WOD dungeon.

3. Magrain

Magrain Member

I would ignore Garrion missions now with the nerf hammer. Everything there is now obselete. High ilvl gear nerfed, some even unable to use, and cant use upgrades for your followers.

4. Andre

Andre Sound Loops Ninja Moderator 20s Coordinator

there's a mission that reward halaa battle & research tokens. that shit's money, bro.

5. icehawk

icehawk The Beast Within

Only other stuff that works are the items that changes follower traits. I've had a few of those that work. Everything else seems to be broken for 20's.
    Do you think that's intended? If we can't raise follower ilvls anymore, how can we get the higher lvl missions.....
    Well, on the bright side....... I'm stockpiling oil for............ well, can only hope.......

• Like Like x 1
  6. Brihan

Brihan Member

You can still use the tokens that change the ilvl of followers to a *fixed* ilvl (615 630 645) and also use the +9ilvl token that drop from ilvl630 missions

• Informative Informative x 2
  7. icehawk

icehawk The Beast Within

Ahhh ok. I still haven’t got to lvl 630 missions. I only got 1 follower up high enough.
    It’s going to be a long, slow road I’m guessing.....
    Thanks for heads up.

8. Syrayeda

Syrayeda Grandfathered

for vet, you can buy arms of a frozen hero to get followers to ilvl 650. too bad i didnt buy any during the free weekend, thinking i would be able to use the free ones.

also, i havent tested it but maybe we are able to buy draenic weapon/armor set from garrison vendor if we party with a p2p who has a level 3 garrison. its more expensive than frozen arms of a hero but it might be doable without game time.

• Like Like x 1

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)