<gamer mac n chee> (A)Fairbanks 19/60 Recruiting

Looking for people to roll with us. We're a mix of all the greatest 19 players to ever play the game and germs.

Focus is on PVP at 60 and premades at 19 when WSG comes out. Not planning on organizing our own raids but will probably join pug groups together.

Not looking for any particular classes/specs, we will take whatever.

Running 60s on horde Fairbanks with a bunch of old tinks from wotlk/cata era. Look forward to seeing you out there for AGM :')

Looking at the list of who is in <gamer mac n chee>, Snowshoe is pleased.

Hop in discord one of these nights, we all miss you <3. Think the link is in the facebook group somewhere.

Running 60s on horde Fairbanks with a bunch of old tinks from wotlk/cata era. Look forward to seeing you out there for AGM :')

Sounds good, I got dibs on the 3AM/6AM spawns though.
[doublepost=1565705600,1565705540][/doublepost]
Are you guys accepting teir 1 legends??

why isnt your account purple

Are you guys concerned about choosing a low pop server? Who's all playing?

I am not worried about population. Sooner or later everything we need will be available.
As for who all is playing....I am not too sure, but the list keeps getting longer...rather exciting!
(why no list of who is in Tommy?)

Are you guys concerned about choosing a low pop server? Who's all playing?

nah, it might not be the main PST pvp server but don't think it will be low pop, lots of benefits to not being on high pop servers as well

so far we got:

-Kidney
-Sillus
-Atax, Snowshoes and others from CL
-Dstone
-Cirran
-PPpopper
-Blue
-Germs
-Perfection probably
-Some MYT probably
-Mythos
-Others

That's legit. Good to see so many cyclone/vengance boomers coming back.

Atax prolly doesn't remember me but I was in CL for a very short while after getting my naxx shoulders.

Rampage was pretty terrible for premades back in the day but sadly all the CL guys were quitting as I got there.

Then ruin happened etc..

Getting more and more excited for this bracket though

Users who are viewing this thread