Gamemaster confirms Scaling for Dungeon Drops. Or is he wrong?

Funnystrike

I have a purple name and i like it
So i asked a Gamemaster, if items BOE from a Single mob in Dungeons can also Scale like outside.
He said Yes, they can also Scale. Well i am not sure about his knowladge but what i saw so far, there is not a Single Confirmed Upgrade from Gloves of the Fang or Blackened Defias Gloves.

So i hope he is right , and we can get a Confirmation soon, maybe you can also ask other Gamemasters so we get more Confirmations?
Sorry the Message was in German.
upload_2019-3-28_19-11-18.png

Of course they scale, if they can proc epic is the actual question that needs answering, although after this long the odds aren't looking positive.

GMS now are basically just customer support with various levels of knowledge.

Many times they will not know if items are GF'd or still in game, and seem to base their knowledge around WoWhead.

Other times, you run into one that clearly is a long time player with extensive knowledge. This is less common, though.

It's weird, because back in Vanilla and up to around WoTLK...You'd occasionally run into GMs in game, and they'd sometimes even RP and what have you. They had a lot more actual knowledge of the inner workings of the game and mechanics, as opposed to basically being customer support.

The key thing to remember is game masters are not devs.

I spoke to a GM once who insisted that blood elves could be shamans and he didn’t change his mind until I linked him the official WoW website about classes and races.
They don’t know shit about their game

I spoke to a GM once who insisted that blood elves could be shamans and he didn’t change his mind until I linked him the official WoW website about classes and races.
Sin'dorei shamans?

Sure, just completely throw the lore book in the trash. ;-;

So nicozy became a GM... Wondered what happened to him

pretty much the MO since TBC...
True.

I mean, they did have Belf Druids in the Botanica. >.> Even though druidism is one of the largest reasons the Sin'dorei split and became what they are.

Annnnd, we have Nelf Mages again, even after they swore it off.

GM told me yesterday that instances dungeon cannot proc epic (ex gloves of the fang/slither, etc.)

I’ll grab a screenshot and send here later

Users who are viewing this thread