<Gallium Lore> (A) Ragnaros Twink guild

[EU] <Gallium Lore> (A) Ragnaros Twink Guild

Hey all, iam Excpl the guildmaster of Gallium Lore and im here to tell you that we will be organizing events for our 80s!

*A little history about Gallium Lore*

Gallium Lore was created in 2004 on the server Boulderfist [H] we quickly became a top ranking guild with as goal to fully enjoy and experience end game content in both pve and pvp aspects , after several years playing with a solid bunch of players and being considered the oldest guild on the server gallium lore against all odds died after the release of patch 3.3.0 due to core players losing interest in the newly released content blizz put out and since Boulderfist [H] was decreasing in population it was hard to recruit new players for current content, the majority of the players kept in contact with each other and played all different kind of games together while staying subbed for wow and so hence the idea came forth of recreating Gallium Lore on Alliance with the emphasis on twinking.

*Current raid information*
Initially we will be raiding 2 days (saturday/sunday) a week from 20:00 till 23:00 server time (gmt+1) to start off with however we will be looking to implement a 3th or mabey even a 4th raiding day depending on the growing demand over time.
The initial 2 raiding days include weekly herald of the titan runs wich is currently set on sunday from 20:00 till 23:00.
We will also attempt a different set of challenging raiding variations such as herald geared icc runs pre raid geared hardmodes and Cataclysm raids wich we mark as so called ‘’event’’ runs.

*Initial Schedule overview*
-Saturday:20:00 – 23:00 (Realm Time) Event run
-Sunday:20:00 – 23:00 (Realm Time) Herald run
Note:The above schedule is bound to change depending on demand.

Want to know more? Contact me Mcplanton Infìnitum(Lorè#2553) Furysammy(IceZiD#2779) or Puffy(púffy#2665) ingame could also add me on skype:mrmultiple or simply private message me on the forum.

Are you Eighty enough? Come and find out!

Last edited by a moderator:
[EU] <Gallium Lore> (A) Ragnaros Twink Guild

Hey all, iam Excpl the guildmaster of Gallium Lore and im here to tell you that we will be organizing events for our 80s!

*A little history about Gallium Lore*

Gallium Lore was created in 2004 on the server Boulderfist [H] we quickly became a top ranking guild with as goal to fully enjoy and experience end game content in both pve and pvp aspects , after several years playing with a solid bunch of players and being considered the oldest guild on the server gallium lore against all odds died after the release of patch 3.3.0 due to core players losing interest in the newly released content blizz put out and since Boulderfist [H] was decreasing in population it was hard to recruit new players for current content, the majority of the players kept in contact with each other and played all different kind of games together while staying subbed for wow and so hence the idea came forth of recreating Gallium Lore on Alliance with the emphasis on twinking.

*Current raid information*
Initially we will be raiding 2 days (saturday/sunday) a week from 20:00 till 23:00 server time (gmt+1) to start off with however we will be looking to implement a 3th or mabey even a 4th raiding day depending on the growing demand over time.
The initial 2 raiding days include weekly herald of the titan runs wich is currently set on sunday from 20:00 till 23:00.
We will also attempt a different set of challenging raiding variations such as herald geared icc runs pre raid geared hardmodes and Cataclysm raids wich we mark as so called ‘’event’’ runs.

*Initial Schedule overview*
-Saturday:20:00 – 23:00 (Realm Time) Event run
-Sunday:20:00 – 23:00 (Realm Time) Herald run
Note:The above schedule is bound to change depending on demand.

Want to know more? Contact me Mcplanton Infìnitum(Lorè#2553) Furysammy(IceZiD#2779) or Puffy(púffy#2665) ingame could also add me on skype:mrmultiple or simply private message me on the forum.

Are you Eighty enough? Come and find out!

Nice to see you on here :) Hopefully things will turn out good^^

king of the bracket approves this

but you should be aware that everything higher than itemlvl 200 makes lvl 80 raids incredible easy

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to see you on here :) Hopefully things will turn out good^^

Ofcourse Jos ;)

king of the bracket approves this

but you should be aware that everything higher than itemlvl 200 makes lvl 80 raids incredible easy

Thank you for your approval :rolleyes: and yes im fully aware that ilvl plays a significant role regarding the difficulty setting in raids.

Users who are viewing this thread