Fury Warrior 30-39

Lloran

Veteran
I'm starting to prepare for twinking my Fury Warrior for the 30-39 bracket. I'll probably get up to 39 within the next week. I have a few questions about gear.

1) Is Versatility still as useful in this bracket as the previous one? From what I heard, Versatility is much better at lower brackets than higher ones, which is why the Combatant Claymore was so useful before. I'm just trying to get an idea of how important the equipment stats are, relative to each other.

2) Will Princess Theradras' Scepter still be the best weapon, outside of ultra rare drops? I've heard that 8.1.5 is nerfing a lot of weapon procs, though I don't know if this one will be affected.

3) Are there any special preparations I should make if and when 8.1.5 is released? I've also heard some of the higher level enchants were getting nerfed, in addition to weapon procs.

Thanks for your help.

I'm starting to prepare for twinking my Fury Warrior for the 30-39 bracket. I'll probably get up to 39 within the next week. I have a few questions about gear.

1) Is Versatility still as useful in this bracket as the previous one? From what I heard, Versatility is much better at lower brackets than higher ones, which is why the Combatant Claymore was so useful before. I'm just trying to get an idea of how important the equipment stats are, relative to each other.

2) Will Princess Theradras' Scepter still be the best weapon, outside of ultra rare drops? I've heard that 8.1.5 is nerfing a lot of weapon procs, though I don't know if this one will be affected.

3) Are there any special preparations I should make if and when 8.1.5 is released? I've also heard some of the higher level enchants were getting nerfed, in addition to weapon procs.

Thanks for your help.

1) Yes. Its a little harder to stack, so there's some diminishing returns. And you would end up sacrificing alot of main stats to REALLY stack it like you can at 29. So yes, still important. Not as prevalent.

2) Probably? Its getting nerfed, but the proc is still good.

3) Crusader is remaining unchanged, so youre good to go.

Chops covered it pretty well. Verse is still useful, but not like 19/29 where its the best stat bar none. So far the notable things to look for with 8.1.5 are...

* Dungeon gear gets better (doesn't really change much, maybe less heirloom gear is used)
* Scepter nerf. We'll see how this shakes out. It may be worth using a high weapon damage sword mainhand (theres a green 2h BoE sword, as well as blade of hanna) and then still scepter offhand maybe. Jackhammer is still BiS, but nigh impossible to get.

I think my previous writeup is still applicable for reference: https://xpoff.com/threads/fury-warrior-guide.81916/#post-1128809

Users who are viewing this thread