Furbolg medicine pouch

You get rep while dead, you can afk as ghost in middle of lake.
*In regards of external experience (Zone Discovery) the walk from Orgrimmar to North Felwood is scaled by current level, I ran to felwood at level 11 and accumulated roughly 1800xp.

For some reason I thought you could do this while in ghost as long as you can find somone to farm the kills for you. But I could be misremembering
[doublepost=1598670574,1598669659][/doublepost]Ha beat me to it

Reactions: KPI
For some reason I thought you could do this while in ghost as long as you can find somone to farm the kills for you. But I could be misremembering
[doublepost=1598670574,1598669659][/doublepost]Ha beat me to it

This is True. But the grind is long af.. so I hope yeh runner has patience.. and yeh got something else to do like play some COD all day while yeh wait for hours..

Anyone got a estimated grind time? A homie told me how much it was for his the other day.. but Ive forgotten.. I think they managed it in one sitting.. but it was something like 12 or more hours of straight optimal grinding.

This is True. But the grind is long af.. so I hope yeh runner has patience.. and yeh got something else to do like play some COD all day while yeh wait for hours..

Anyone got a estimated grind time? A homie told me how much it was for his the other day.. but Ive forgotten.. I think they managed it in one sitting.. but it was something like 12 or more hours of straight optimal grinding.

I let my friend take my various twinks out for a spin so he could see if he liked it. I came back to find he leveled my 10 and 19 twinks by accident. So I had someone on the hook for a lot of grunt worka stuff like this.

Try a /who Felwood and see if there is a mage doing some aoe grinding.

I let my friend take my various twinks out for a spin so he could see if he liked it. I came back to find he leveled my 10 and 19 twinks by accident. So I had someone on the hook for a lot of grunt worka stuff like this.

Try a /who Felwood and see if there is a mage doing some aoe grinding.

Oh my! Id be livid pissed and on a rampage.. I got a lot of gold into my twinks. o.o

Funnily enough im doing this grind right now. We have 2 lvl 60s (rogue and lock both well geared, basically BIS).

I got wbuffs on my rogue and we both got sheen of zanza (20% movement speed).

We are doing a drop under 2k rep per hour just running laps of the lake tagging mobs while I smash them as they chase the lock.

I've done it twice before on Classic and I would estimate as being about 15 hours solo. Yep. This is due to wpvp, struggling to get tags etc.

Do yourself a favour and get the buffs and zanza and get a friend. Do it in 2 hour intervals. Just ony/songflower (which is in the killing area) and a elixir/rend. Its well worth doing it properly.
[doublepost=1598788537,1598788369][/doublepost]another point though - I got it for my hunter and imo its not worth it at all.

Twisted chanters w 22 int
8 agi axe w 25 agi when you use the initial mana from twisted chanters.

Don't neglect your melee dps as a hunter.

Get yourself some falcon gear too - you won't regret it.

Oh my! Id be livid pissed and on a rampage.. I got a lot of gold into my twinks. o.o
Yeah I was pretty upset at first but hes my best friend and its a game. He spent the next few months getting my 19 to 29 and my 10 to 19 then I had him do all the walking for my new lvl 10 get all the gear and enchants and be my back up for AGM and fishing.

My guild was most pissed off about the 10 because that was our main flag carrier. But after my friend was done making it right we ended up with 2 lvl 19 warriors, mine and his (he loved twinking and Didnt mind the grinding after having bis on both of his max level characters) plus my lvl 10. Then we made twinks in every bracket up to 49 amd he helped me gear out my mains so I wouldnt be so much of a liability in max level pvp.

In a way it was what we needed to reconnect since he had a ton more time to play he was deep into pve. i just didnt have the time for raids. We didnt play as much together once our original characters both hit 40 in vanilla.

Yeah I was pretty upset at first but hes my best friend and its a game. He spent the next few months getting my 19 to 29 and my 10 to 19 then I had him do all the walking for my new lvl 10 get all the gear and enchants and be my back up for AGM and fishing.

My guild was most pissed off about the 10 because that was our main flag carrier. But after my friend was done making it right we ended up with 2 lvl 19 warriors, mine and his (he loved twinking and Didnt mind the grinding after having bis on both of his max level characters) plus my lvl 10. Then we made twinks in every bracket up to 49 amd he helped me gear out my mains so I wouldnt be so much of a liability in max level pvp.

In a way it was what we needed to reconnect since he had a ton more time to play he was deep into pve. i just didnt have the time for raids. We didnt play as much together once our original characters both hit 40 in vanilla.

Wow thats pretty sweet!

What was this level 10 and is it classic?

Wow thats pretty sweet!

What was this level 10 and is it classic?
Original lvl 10 was Twofeetofleet on Alliance. And then the alliance got overwhelmed with twinks so the guild switched to horde to get more games. Lvl 10 was remade as Thatsnotmilk on horde. This was during TBC
[doublepost=1598890461,1598890181][/doublepost]I stopped after MoP. I was thinking about playing again if TBC makes it to classic.

Users who are viewing this thread