US Furbolg Medicine Pouch Rep grind!

Anyone willing to trade runs w/ me? I have an Ally mage that needs the pouch.
Yeah I already finished all the trading with the pouch but I know there is still a bunch of people in need of this and is willing to trade as you can see but sadly its always good to have higher lvl other either side ahaha.

I got a irl friend to resub and we'll be running tonight after work, Ally side. Let me know if anyone is interested in tagging along.

I got a irl friend to resub and we'll be running tonight after work, Ally side. Let me know if anyone is interested in tagging along.
Glad you got someone to help you, I was looking to see if anyone was running last night. I did see one group but it was a very late group.

Why will this be more difficult after prepatch? I went ahead and did it on countless tons without really understanding the urgency.

Why will this be more difficult after prepatch? I went ahead and did it on countless tons without really understanding the urgency.
Its not going anywhere just people want it because its going to be bis by far with it having 21 int and 10 stam.

Ahh I heard it would be much more difficult after prepatch. Now I get it.
Most likely going to be harder because people wont care to farm it unless they are done with the other new stuff from pre patch.

If you're still running, I'm interested in tagging along. Battle.net in sig.

I am sure all of us are going to be busy running around looking at all the new stuff coming after this pre-patch. However, I am still interested in getting the Furry Pouch on two alliance characters. Please send me a friend request.

P.S. Even though it's already listed in an earlier post here's my Battle.net tag again: *snip*

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread