Funny warsong gulch moments/storys.

Discussion in '39s (Vanilla)' started by Hauntz, Feb 12, 2020.

Share This Page

1. Hauntz

Hauntz Member

After a hard teamfight that we wound up winning on the roof I had some twink lock run up and throw an arcane bomb on an entirely oom shaman and mage who were ALmost dead, she missed me (the only person with mana left) I cc'd her and got the killing blow immediately after. lol'd hard.
    I'm sure I have better stories than this but just wanted to make this thread to hear some from you guys.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. ReckoningOG

ReckoningOG Member

Alliance had 5 warriors all after me, I did the ol’ jump off roof and blink back on as I watched all 5 follow each other off.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. Cheesetoast

Cheesetoast Grandfathered

watching bunnings 3 second starfire cast resist

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Androlleck

Androlleck Grandfathered

Kiting a 6 man premade of enhance, wars and rogues as a ret pally fc for 53 minutes, sitting on top of tunnel and tossing one grenade at max range and hitting this “mob” that’s chasing me so they can’t charge... pulled both rogues out and stunned all of them. Drop down as if to go up tunnel then 2 vanishes go off so freedom run back to graveyard land jump and they all were lining up to jump straight Down to tunnel from tot rofl I shoulda recorded it

5. Halfstep-NZ

Halfstep-NZ Member

Getting tag teamed by a Druid and rogue from Ashkandi haha the rogue was Daggersbtw cant remember the druids name, both in stealth druid comes out roots/starfire then the rouge jumps me Ambush/BS the mofos did it all game haha was pretty brutal :) ya dogs :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Outofspace

Outofspace Deeps

I know that team. Daggers can get kills but doesn't seem to go for objectives very often. That spam Druid just makes me laugh though. What is it about Balance twinks?

7. Muzza

Muzza Member

Hey we're not all bad :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. ReckoningOG

ReckoningOG Member

Ashkandi will rise!