funding aszune alliance [EU]

wot language is this trying to be?

Danish.

eidt to above post, obv. but spec frost, and i'll still beat him. in fact, let me reroll ANY race, either frost or arcane, i will beat vianco every time. i'm sick and tired of being nice, when i'm just.. well better, theres really no other word for it.

viancock scrubs and brownnozy get your act together and prove how bad we are or go away.

now go play son.

Sorry dude but this is just silly, Vianco is good and 1v1 when one of you has 19 arc resistance makes no sense.

noone is saying vian is bad but he aint this 19 mage god him and he's bum chums think he is.

and tbh 1v1 proves nothing but it feels good
<

Guy keeps adressing me in a thread I have not posted shit in until now. Someones still mad that he lost
<

viancock scrubs and brownnozy get your act together and prove how bad we are or go away.

now go play son.

ofc i knew you was here vian's here and some scrub gotta hold he's epeen dont they?

Vianco said:
lol what is this chill, youre almost like isa, and soz but its hard for me to SS when you backpeddle, but 2 days ago, when i was running to the roof you blinked @roof and backpeddled for 1 sec(means a lot for me)

but just the fact that you havent even bound it, is just fun.

@sainttwink, i never said im a GOD like Aiden and people, but I just dont like when small bad gnomes are talking bullshit (refering to chill right here) U KNO WAT IM SAYING?

Vianco said:
so if you win youre good, so if I can beat cele with 60% of my gear as arcane am I better than him then? niceee, every cele fanboi just got mad ye?

edit:

tell me how to improve best aszune mage

now go play son.

i do not care anymore tbh. if you would just let me play my own guild (heh, you're guildless), i wouldn't give a shit. i dont care about whos better, but you are ruining the joy i have in the game, and you're sabotaging my guild, and i want to be left alone now. i swear, you act like a child. when we dont give you attention for a few days, you just have to come to aszune with your lil' scooter driving pals and go "look at me look at me i need moar attention!" so no, no more. i'm now going to completely ignore you, and i hope you find a purpose in life.

-chíll out, somebody PM me if you wanna play with a fun, real guild (open offer.)

Vianco said:
lol what is this chill, youre almost like isa, and soz but its hard for me to SS when you backpeddle, but 2 days ago, when i was running to the roof you blinked @roof and backpeddled for 1 sec(means a lot for me)

but just the fact that you havent even bound it, is just fun.

@sainttwink, i never said im a GOD like Aiden and people, but I just dont like when small bad gnomes are talking bullshit (refering to chill right here) U KNO WAT IM SAYING?

I only said i was jesus like twice.

Danish.

eidt to above post, obv. but spec frost, and i'll still beat him. in fact, let me reroll ANY race, either frost or arcane, i will beat vianco every time. i'm sick and tired of being nice, when i'm just.. well better, theres really no other word for it.

I would LOVe to see that !!!

i do not care anymore tbh. if you would just let me play my own guild (heh, you're guildless), i wouldn't give a shit. i dont care about whos better, but you are ruining the joy i have in the game, and you're sabotaging my guild, and i want to be left alone now. i swear, you act like a child. when we dont give you attention for a few days, you just have to come to aszune with your lil' scooter driving pals and go "look at me look at me i need moar attention!" so no, no more. i'm now going to completely ignore you, and i hope you find a purpose in life.

-chíll out, somebody PM me if you wanna play with a fun, real guild (open offer.)

THIS^HAHAHAHAHAHHAH OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMG SO FUN, CHILL WTF I HAVE NOTHING WRONG TO U
<
WTF why do u hate on me i love u u are really good mage i fcking love u , i never claim u bad.... tbh iam done with this bullshit .... vianco been posting all this on my account saying stuff and defending himself from my account.... i gonna join Aszune now and join their guild ... fuck this SHEEEEEEEEEEEET 19 GET TOGETHER WTF

edit* iam a kid

Danish.

vianco would u rape u 1v1 and u skey

heres a chair feel free to sit the fuck down

viano would u rape u 1v1 and u skey

heres a chair feel free to sit the fuck down

quinp fcking numbero uno shamano europoo , que? sorry my bad spanish i can say this, "SITO THE FUCKINO DOWNO QUINPO Y VIANCOQIANO BEST NINTEENOS EUROPEEOS"

Seriously cant u all just get along, all it is day in and day out i get on TI and see you 5 arugueing over whos better.. ffs who gives a crap it just makes you seem like a bunch of pricks now i dont want to be mean but why should you care if ur the best or not.. if ur the best u shouldnt have to say it on a website to get people to believe u, people should notice from ur playstyle and what u do well... now all of u sit the fuck down! im 14 and atm u guys are acting more of a child than i am
<
ffs

Users who are viewing this thread