US Full Leech Set, Is it worth it?

Complicacy

Grandfathered
So I've just picked up my last piece of Leech, and now I have a piece of Leech gear for every slot (except legendary boots), I'm wondering is there any use to actually use this or has 10% leech been enough for most people?

Right now the only thing I can think of is:
-WoD Mythic content/Kazzak.

Twink: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/proudmoore/xwr

Last edited:
More is always better. This provides better survive-ability facing people at endgame

More is always better. This provides better survive-ability facing people at endgame

Yeah the thing is 10% has been fine more me for everything I currently farm/do.
[I've pulled all goblins+crabs @ EoA and survived fine with 10%]
I don't really want to sacrifice iLvl for Leech due to reduced DPS.
(pretty sure the set would put me at 50%+ leech however)

On the other hand these pieces I've invested into haven't been selling on AH so they've just been sitting in the bank.
My current twink for those who don't remember me - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/proudmoore/xwr

Just looking for a reason to justify actually equipping the full set.

Yeah the thing is 10% has been fine more me for everything I currently farm/do.
[I've pulled all goblins+crabs @ EoA and survived fine with 10%]
I don't really want to sacrifice iLvl for Leech due to reduced DPS.
(pretty sure the set would put me at 50%+ leech however)

On the other hand these pieces I've invested into haven't been selling on AH so they've just been sitting in the bank.
My current twink for those who don't remember me - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/proudmoore/xwr

Just looking for a reason to justify actually equipping the full set.
Just use 2-3 more leech pieces and you'd be fine for anything

Saying "you're fine with <x> amount" is like saying you're fine not being bis.

I don't condone spending tons of gold or irl money if you are uncomfortable with it, but bis is bis. Settling for less is what separates the casual twinks from the hardcore.

It's like a regular geared 19 twink vs a +10 warforged 19 twink.

Just use 2-3 more leech pieces and you'd be fine for anything
What would be this anything? that's mainly what I'm curious about, what situations actually would be beneficial for this?

The Deathhamma I bought would probably be more than enough, it's 860 so I don't lose iLvl and Wep has big 2nd stats so should provide a decent leech if I actually need it for something.

Saying "you're fine with <x> amount" is like saying you're fine not being bis.

I don't condone spending tons of gold or irl money if you are uncomfortable with it, but bis is bis. Settling for less is what separates the casual twinks from the hardcore.

It's like a regular geared 19 twink vs a +10 warforged 19 twink.

You're correct BIS is BIS, that's why I'm not using the leech currently.
-I have 860 gear min, leech is 840ish so would bring my DPS down which effects speeds of run, Leech would give me more healing which I've never thought I've needed (except in WoD Raid Bosses/Mythic Dungs) and won't speed any of what I'm doing up since I'm not stopping to heal.

What would be this anything? that's mainly what I'm curious about, what situations actually would be beneficial for this?

The Deathhamma I bought would probably be more than enough, it's 860 so I don't lose iLvl and Wep has big 2nd stats so should provide a decent leech if I actually need it for something.

-I have 860 gear min, leech is 840ish so would bring my DPS down which effects speeds of run, Leech would give me more healing which I've never thought I've needed (except in WoD Raid Bosses/Mythic Dungs) and won't speed any of what I'm doing up since I'm not stopping to heal.

I think we means that if there is a 870 piece with a socket and also a 870 piece with socket and leech, and you pick option 1, just cuz u already have enuff leech or so you think, your copping out

I used to think there was a point I could stop stacking leech until I started speed running Nelths. One of my tactics is to invis right before 2nd boss, and kill him before the pat comes back around. Making it so I don't need to clear any trash. However, this means I can't do the same thing for the 3rd boss hallway because of cooldown. Not unless I have about 30%+ in leech and can dps the boss and occasionally AE to full heal. You would be surprised what more you can do with more and more leech. If you can't 1 pull a legion dungeon that permits you to, you don't have enough

I used to think there was a point I could stop stacking leech until I started speed running Nelths. One of my tactics is to invis right before 2nd boss, and kill him before the pat comes back around. Making it so I don't need to clear any trash. However, this means I can't do the same thing for the 3rd boss hallway because of cooldown. Not unless I have about 30%+ in leech and can dps the boss and occasionally AE to full heal. You would be surprised what more you can do with more and more leech. If you can't 1 pull a legion dungeon that permits you to, you don't have enough

Different classes type situation, I agree with the last sentence as that's what i'm at.
Just curious if it's useful anywhere else other than the required amount for dungeons.

Different classes type situation, I agree with the last sentence as that's what i'm at.
Just curious if it's useful anywhere else other than the required amount for dungeons.

Nothing worth noting. I know that if someone is hunting me down in dal sewers while I'm bidding on some stuff, it helps to get all the healing I can get while running away from them.

I guess you could argue there could be gear upgrades for certain slots in xpack either professions or just more boes less likely. And then having leech on all slots will be beneficial because what if you only have 2-3 GREAT pieces, like myself :(, and the upgrade you get is one of those pieces?

Idk just trying to justify it but I guess it's a posibility.

Users who are viewing this thread