EU+US Full Haste Affliction Warlock

A non-moose

Could a Warlock decked out in full Haste gear be any good? I have no clue about breakpoints or if the damage would be even remotely competitive. I’m just trying to think outside the box because my eyes bleed when I Shift + B at the beginning of a BG and see 15 Marks Hunters and 10 Arcane Mages.

In the event that making one even makes sense, could someone direct me to a Haste breakpoints chart or does anyone know a number to shoot for in order for DoTs to tick faster or more often or whatever? I’m totally clueless about that.

I meant Shift + Spacebar earlier, haha. Hmm, interesting about the Undead thing, maybe I’ll give that a try.

Its a shame they nerfed the affli warlocks healing, i played a 39 lock twink a few years back when you could get unstable affliction and soul link with the separate talent trees and it was pretty much indestructible.

That being said, I think haste is a very underused stat that most twinks sleep on. I have 33% haste on my priest and 31% on my mage and I wouldn't swap it for anything else, thinking about trying it on the rogue too. Gives a massive advantage when you can stack it to this level.

Not sure that locks are great in 29's though. I would recommend goblin for the rocket jump to give yourself a fighting chance against mele. The rocket also hits for between 190-370 with full gear.

Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread