EU+US Frost, Unholy or Blood??

I would say it like this
Blood - Known mainly for it's healing ability, however at 101, a couple of leech pieces can make this entire spec obselete
Unholy - Good for spreading dots, would be amazing for farming
Frost - Nice base aoe spells, no need to rot, base high damage

So choose whichever you prefer between frost and unholy, skip out on blood.

I would say it like this
Blood - Known mainly for it's healing ability, however at 101, a couple of leech pieces can make this entire spec obselete
Unholy - Good for spreading dots, would be amazing for farming
Frost - Nice base aoe spells, no need to rot, base high damage

So choose whichever you prefer between frost and unholy, skip out on blood.
Sounds cool! do you think the new patch will affect this? And what exactly is rot?

I play all 3 specs on 110s. I play frost at 101.

The best spec depends on what you want to do. If you really want to push the extremes of soloing difficult content like what Aelobin does then you need to be blood. If you want to quickly smash dungeons then frost slightly edges out of UH. If you want to wpvp I can tell you that frost gets way too many of the spells resisted to be viable against 4mil+ health 110s. I'd imagine UH would be in a similar state. I do, however, find UH playstyle more fun than frost.

I have a second horde 101 DK that I erroneously made frost upon legion's implementation. If I could choose a second artifact it would be blood.

Unholy is my personal favorite due to minor intracacies such as using your pet to peel for you or using your diseases to damage, even when you're not in los......plus the extra survivability......unholy is truly superior; mechanically speaking, but that's only out of the two dps specs I've played. I remain completely ignorant on blood spec.

Users who are viewing this thread