Frost Shatter Combo

migli

Veteran
Nice. I like that you have a twink with the gladiator title thanks to the level squish. And Arcane does get boring that's for sure.
Glad is just account bound now, not like he had glad on a level 44 toon before the squish...

some bg footage would had been nice :/ ? most lvlers in bgs have more hp than these guys..

how does the dmg / burst do up against people who are fully stam gemmed?

Hell yea frost mage! How much sp do you get from that trinket in BG? If you can't Q the pvp test dummy should show you scaled values. That thing looks nice...

I usually go vengeance of the illidari in pvp but im testing out this vers trinket from bfa crates, which gives around 10% versa inside bg’s
[doublepost=1613655691,1613655560][/doublepost]
some bg footage would had been nice :/ ? most lvlers in bgs have more hp than these guys..

how does the dmg / burst do up against people who are fully stam gemmed?

Cone shatters for nothing below 1k in bg’s, ive hit up to 3k cones with on use and zerker *not in temple*

I’d say the average cone is between 1.3-1.6k

Btw stam gems don’t really affect the combo because with crit on shatter and ice nova vulpera is straight up overkill on most players. I fear vers not stam stackers
[doublepost=1613655777][/doublepost]
do you play on NA? I'd be keen to make a frost mage and meet you if you're active

Yeah im vet i q a decent amount of time these days

Btw stam gems don’t really affect the combo because with crit on shatter and ice nova vulpera is straight up overkill on most players. I fear vers not stam stackers

yea i understand how vers works.. I was more curious if you have enough follow up dmg to land kills on players with 4-6k hp pools.

I fear vers not stam stackers

ya i tried stacking stam on PTR for my regular set as Hpal, not impressed. ended up with 2int+2vers gems.

but what about for a FC set? do i go with 6 stam gems or 3 vers gems?

I usually go vengeance of the illidari in pvp but im testing out this vers trinket from bfa crates, which gives around 10% versa inside bg’s

Awesome, I was more curious what the sp given in BGs was, as most trinkets get hit with a 40% nerf iirc. But I'm going to get this tonight and test!

If possible I'd show off something closer to the i34 staff in power as most people don't have the i49 and won't be close to your original numbers. If you want to show what others can do instead of what a broken weapon can do.

I'd actually love to see the difference between the two.

Even a 32 artifact if you dont have the BoE relics.

Users who are viewing this thread