(Frost) Mage or (Resto) Druid (Horde)

Frost Mage or Resto Druid?

• Frost Mage

• Resto Druid

Results are only viewable after voting.

Konyagi

Veteran
Hi guys,

I am thinking about making another 49 twink, I currently have a hemo rogue and having much fun. But I think id like to have another toon in the bracket, but I can't make up my mind. Should I go for a frost mage or a resto druid.

Happy to hear some input!

Resto druid on Benediction.... LETS GOOOOO!

Resto druid on Benediction.... LETS GOOOOO!

I'd be leveling one right now instead of a warlock but you said "Of course play whatever you like. We are low on locks, hunters, and healers. Maybe make a healer down the line."

You don't understand... you see... I want to be the very best, like no druid ever was. To FC is my real test, to innervate priests is my cause. I will travel across the field, searching far and wide. Dispel my allies from the poison that's inside. Resto druid! Gotta HoT 'em all. Team it's you and me, to go OOM is my destiny, Resto druid! Oh your my best friend, for a flag we must defend. Resto druid! Gotta HoT 'em all. A cap so true, my mobility will pull me through. Priest, you heal me and I'll heal you. Resto druid! Gotta Hot 'em all, gotta HoT 'em all. Yeah.

Real talk though. Druid talent tree is so dumb. You have to take 10 points in healing touch talents just to pick up nature swiftness and swiftmend. Like is swiftmend even worth picking up in that scenario? Those 5 points in tranquil spirit seem like a big waste. Priests gets it so good with the talents :mad:

And regrowth costs way too much mana in vanilla. It's like 33% cheaper in BC. Stupid wonky vanilla wow and its stupid priest healer bias.

I'll still make one later though ^_^ cause fuck it

My first twink ever was a 49 frost magus. Very enjoyable and rly strong FC (had alternate gear set). Tried fire too, but honestly the most fun i had was arcane 3 minute mage. You can delete FCs before the healer knows what happened, and imp Melfs Magic Missiles were hilarious. Was TBC or WotLK by time i tried that tho with sunfire enchant, so only vanilla spec i can speak for is frost. My buddy had an oomkin tho and that always looked hella fun.

I'd be leveling one right now instead of a warlock but you said "Of course play whatever you like. We are low on locks, hunters, and healers. Maybe make a healer down the line."

You don't understand... you see... I want to be the very best, like no druid ever was. To FC is my real test, to innervate priests is my cause. I will travel across the field, searching far and wide. Dispel my allies from the poison that's inside. Resto druid! Gotta HoT 'em all. Team it's you and me, to go OOM is my destiny, Resto druid! Oh your my best friend, for a flag we must defend. Resto druid! Gotta HoT 'em all. A cap so true, my mobility will pull me through. Priest, you heal me and I'll heal you. Resto druid! Gotta Hot 'em all, gotta HoT 'em all. Yeah.

Real talk though. Druid talent tree is so dumb. You have to take 10 points in healing touch talents just to pick up nature swiftness and swiftmend. Like is swiftmend even worth picking up in that scenario? Those 5 points in tranquil spirit seem like a big waste. Priests gets it so good with the talents :mad:

And regrowth costs way too much mana in vanilla. It's like 33% cheaper in BC. Stupid wonky vanilla wow and its stupid priest healer bias.

I'll still make one later though ^_^ cause fuck it
Of course I told you to play whatever you like. Lol, not gonna force someone to play a class they dont want to. Quickest way to lose interest.
Also, down rank that regrowth!

Users who are viewing this thread