EU+US Frost, Fire or Arcane?

I had to make that same choice when I created my mage.
It really depends on what you want to do.

I went frost, I like it, but it is NOT incredible. Big numbers against bosses which is really fun.
But keep in mind that I twink for no reason at all except for fun!

If you wanna farm I would go Arcane. It looks fun too.
Been lvling as Fire and it does insane crits, im maybe gonna roll that now

Been lvling as Fire and it does insane crits, im maybe gonna roll that now

1.5 mil .75 second cast Arcane blasts while Mulligan procs Vers, inside ring of power, Arcane power up, as well as time warp. You can spam Arcane blasts the whole duration a talent, leaving you with 70% mana once Arcane power wears off. (boss usually dies after Arcane power wears off) 4 point Arcane Charges while Arcane explosion spamming = grp of instanced elietes dead in less than 5 seconds with Arcane power up. Also the fastest mage spec with chrono shift giving constant 70% movement speed and shimmer for 2 blinks.
Fire is nice, but Arcane is insane, especially when you get far along with your artifact tree. Arcane missles and arcane barrage become soo strong.

1.5 mil .75 second cast Arcane blasts while Mulligan procs Vers, inside ring of power, Arcane power up, as well as time warp. You can spam Arcane blasts the whole duration a talent, leaving you with 70% mana once Arcane power wears off. (boss usually dies after Arcane power wears off) 4 point Arcane Charges while Arcane explosion spamming = grp of instanced elietes dead in less than 5 seconds with Arcane power up. Also the fastest mage spec with chrono shift giving constant 70% movement speed and shimmer for 2 blinks.
Fire is nice, but Arcane is insane, especially when you get far along with your artifact tree. Arcane missles and arcane barrage become soo strong.
Sold.

Do NOT pick fire, whatever you do. I had one with ~80% crit, archimonde class trinket and wod legendary ring. It was still doing less than any of my other twinks. Fire is really underwhelming, even when you can crit with every cast. Had I taken the arcane artifact, I would have been able to burst up to ~4m dps single target, as well as all the aoe with arcane explosion. Granted you won't have class trinket or legendary ring, I would still go arcane.

Or if you like 8m crits go frost, just do not go fire.

Users who are viewing this thread