EU From f2p to vet within 3 days (90% done) need halp

iceTdrinker

Grandfathered
hey fellow twinks,
I am a f2p player who stocked up some boes and vendor items over some time.
With BoA on its way and maybe enchantments beeing available again, i decided to upgrade my f2p toon to a veteran.
Most of the things i wanted to obtain are completed but the one mayor thing missing is the flintlocks woodchucker scope for my bg-crate gun.
Can someone help me with that one? If enchants are really back, i need it to stay competitive.

I m on aggarmar (EU) alli side

Best regards
-andi

I think you've chosen a bad time to do this because a new expansion is coming soon. Expansions change most of the rules especially what is BIS or not. I'd wait BFA release and do this operation but choice is yours. Veterans will help you if you really want to do it now.

Good Luck friend!

1 less aggra 20. fine by me.

I think you've chosen a bad time to do this because a new expansion is coming soon. Expansions change most of the rules especially what is BIS or not. I'd wait BFA release and do this operation but choice is yours. Veterans will help you if you really want to do it now.

Good Luck friend!

The operation is connected with the welcome back weekend, so ye the Timing is off but works for me as i stay f2p technically ;)
I also guess the scope stays bis and if not, i have at least something

So who is able to craft it?

A little heads up. That scope reguires a lvl 80 hunter to use/put on a Weapon. :)

i m kind of dedicated on getting it so i use the weekend to level a toon to 80 (9.5 levels to go yay), sadly i made a horde not knowing of the trade restriction -.-''
but as far as i understand, i can still trade it on heirloom gun cross fraction. Can anyone confirm?

SPQR - i dunno what the peeks of beeing a agga 20 are, but in the gluch i m always friendly try my best to improve and dont afk or leave or some shiit, i guess i m a little late to the party tho ;-/

So with Flintlockes your only option is to put it on a BoA (at the moment) due to the level restrictions / soul-bound nature of scopes.

"From f2p to vet within 3 days"

100-0 real quick
The account is ruined though.
weren't you the guy that temporarily upgraded (via bug with cancelling payment, granting p2p access for a limited # of hrs) for cooking achievements? and you're now expressing discontent with someone's so-called pure f2p account being tainted?

considering that OP's rationale was to avoid gimping himself in pvp, upgrading was a solid decision

It has been so long i've not seen a "who's pure" fight here. Definition of "pure" :)
Are Veterans sinners in F2P cult? Are linked ones traitors?

Today is the last day :eek:

My horde is Level 75, but noone seems to have the scope recipe. I ll still keep trying ;) i am willing to give all other items for it

weren't you the guy that temporarily upgraded (via bug with cancelling payment, granting p2p access for a limited # of hrs) for cooking achievements? and you're now expressing discontent with someone's so-called pure f2p account being tainted?

Yea, and I regret that strongly, so I try to drive people away.

Yea, and I regret that strongly, so I try to drive people away.
i understand, but the vast majority of lvl 20s don't care about comparable achievement farming (or conceptions of f2p acc "purity") in the slightest degree
for someone that is hoping to contribute as much as possible (for a 20, that is) in 20-29 bgs, the one-time $15 payment is a negligible cost for the benefits that it provides. even if enchants don't function completely in BfA ipvp (if they do, it's an even better decision), consumable access alone justifies it
OP stated that he was hoping to remain "competitive" in pvp. one cannot do so without upgrading, even for ilvl-template legion bgs

i understand, but the vast majority of lvl 20s don't care about comparable achievement farming (or conceptions of f2p acc "purity") in the slightest degree
for someone that is hoping to contribute as much as possible (for a 20, that is) in 20-29 bgs, the one-time $15 payment is a negligible cost for the benefits that it provides. even if enchants don't function completely in BfA ipvp (if they do, it's an even better decision), consumable access alone justifies it
OP stated that he was hoping to remain "competitive" in pvp. one cannot do so without upgrading, even for ilvl-template legion bgs

I only wrote that first post as a banter more than anything really, I know vast majority of 20s are only pvp oriented. I also want to end this discussion now, I never meant to start any "purity" argument.

Users who are viewing this thread