EU From 19 to 20 worth?

ov3

Veteran
Hey guys
think for a while to lvl up my 19 druid to 20 for running bgs.

My sup ends in a few weeks and i do not see any reason to pay for that anymore..
so the big question is lvl 20 vs 29 fun?
Statsacling still a thing? or ur complete inferior to other 29 twinks?

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/ragnaros/Zzydruid
any upgrade suggestion for lvl 20?
Thx for ur help :)

If you have enchants and stuff the difference vs 29s is not noticeable on alot of classes. Some classes like mage and warrior gain spells like their interrupt at 22 but ye this expac level doesnt really matter. The difference between F2Ps and vets is far greater than between vets and 29s.

Reactions: ov3
or make a allied race and get insta 20 with pretty good gear
poorly their is no allied alliance race where u can pick druids. The main reson to level up this druid is the Black Widow Band and save some gold for lvling ingi/alchi, not really the time is need to lvl up to 20.
If you have enchants and stuff the difference vs 29s is not noticeable on alot of classes. Some classes like mage and warrior gain spells like their interrupt at 22 but ye this expac level doesnt really matter. The difference between F2Ps and vets is far greater than between vets and 29s.
thats mostly what i want to read :D

poorly their is no allied alliance race where u can pick druids. The main reson to level up this druid is the Black Widow Band and save some gold for lvling ingi/alchi, not really the time is need to lvl up to 20.
Dont level a twink.

If you want to play druid, roll a highmountain tauren, turn off XP, get geared and enchanted and then turn your xp back on right before the sub expires. You'll do fine.

Just make a 20 resto shammy vet, its paper, rock and scissors all at once. As is tradition you must only heal yourself though, its shammy law

As is tradition you must only heal yourself though, its shammy law
that explains a lot..
Test atm several classes, thanks for all ur tipps.

Users who are viewing this thread