10-19 Fresa's guide on Picnics

Fresa

OG
Fellow 19s, it has come to my attention that 99% of you do not know how to have a proper picnic party and this breaks my heart. Since I am the only remaining member of the trio that began the picnic parties, I take it upon myself to teach you all how to properly host one.

picnic3.png

Table of Contents

A: The Origin of Picnics

B: What Items You Need to Have a Successful Picnic

C: The 10 Commandments

D: What happens if Waw Tawent shows up

The Origin of Picnics

A few years ago on the Bloodlust battlegroup there were 3 female priests that enjoyed long Warsong Gulches and having fun at the same time. The priests were Nalisha, Faiiry, and myself. Before the three of us received a romantic picnic basket from the Love in the Air event, we started off our picnics with the campfires from the cooking skill. We were all able to get both sides to stop attacking each other and have a mini party in the center of the field.

We later became a form of bunny. I know this might seem weird to you but it was fitting for us. Nalisha was the waffle bunny, Faiiry was the invisible bunny (simply because she could never decide what she wanted to be), and I am the cookie bunny.

(\__/)

(
<
) --- :): ) Cookie Bunny

(")_(")

(\__/)

(
<
) --- (#) Waffle Bunny

(")_(")

Invisible Bunny

Later on Nalisha leveled up and eventually stopped playing leaving Faiiry and I to continue on with our picnics. At this point the whole battlegroup was on board with our picnics and we had a lovely time each WSG where a picnic occured. It was a very sad day when Bloodlust started to die down and we had to start playing more often in Ruin in order to get multiple WSG's.

Ruin unlike Bloodlust wasn't welcome to the idea of a picnic party and the only way to start one would be to get a group from Bloodlust Represent to even have one. There were the rare games where both sides would be willing to have a picnic but this wasn't very often.

Faiiry eventually stopped playing as well, leaving me all alone to continue on with our picnics. So here I am, attempting to save what is left of our picnic parties and willing to teach you all how to do so.

What Items You Need to Have a Successful Picnic

1: Romantic Picnic Basket: You mainly need this item because what's a picnic party without a picnic basket. If you're unsure as to how to receive this item you need it to be the WoW holiday Love is in the Air, along with 10 Love Tokens. You then need to redeem it from the holiday vendor.

2: Campfire: If you don't have any form of a picnic basket, this is a lovely alternative. Especially since it was the first form of peacemaking in the 19 community. You can receive this item by training for cooking and then you have it. Another substitute for this is the Grim Campfire but it's better if you have the actual campfire.

3: Friendly Horde/Alliance: This is needed because it wouldn't be a true picnic party if both factions weren't properly in attendance.

4: Proper Attire: You must be in something either than your normal twink gear. Such as the Harvest Bounty outfit or maybe the dress from Love is in the Air. The picture below is an example of what could be considered appropriate attire for a picnic.

picnic2-1-1.png

Optional Items:

4: Brazier of Dancing Flames

5: Elder's Moonstone

6: Blossoming Branch

7: Brewfest Pony Keg

8: Brewfest Keg Pony

9: Fishing Chair

10: Dartol's Rod of Transformation

11: Kalytha's Haunted Locket

12: Savory Deviate Delight

13: Carved Ogre Idol

14: Goblin Gumbo Kettle

15: Ogre Pinata

16: Foam Sword Rack

17: Sandbox Tiger (It's so adorable ^.^)

18: D.I.S.C.O

19: Party G.R.E.N.A.D.E

20: Murloc Costume

The 10 Commandments

Gothy, Seithr, and I later came up with the 10 Commandments of a Picnic Party.

1. Thou shalt not attack the horde.

2. Thou shalt not assist any player in killing the horde.

3. 1&2 invalid unless provoked.

4. Honor thy picnic creator.

5. Thou shalt not steal food from the picnic.

6. Thou shalt not commit adultery whilst at the picnic.

7. Thou shalt not create any other picnics whilst in the same battleground.

8. Thou shalt not take the name of the Picnic Basket creator in vain.

9. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors picnic basket.

10. Thou shalt remember where the campfire and picnic basket parties started, Bloodlust Battlegroup.

What happens if Waw Tawent shows up (mind you it's an old picture since I haven't taken any recent pictures)

RuinedPicnic-1.jpg

Waw Tawent's GM Pizza has claimed that he will always ruin a picnic party because it's a competition. So be warned to anyone who is willing to start doing picnics, they might just kill you instead of join you.
<

dear author of this. i wish to marry you. i am european, but i imagine we can work out some sort of mail order. just remember to make it over-night shipping. PM me if interested.

picnicscreenie.png

Incredabull applauding Burtol's flexibility.

picnicscreenie3.png

Almost forgot i had a warlock!

picnicscreenie2.png

im sure i have more somewhere! <3

Users who are viewing this thread