#freesketchbag2015

#freesketchbag2015

• Total voters

Scuzbag

Legend
" Im being accused of blackmailing a mod -- Superstylin has the msg and can confirm it wasn't a blackmail rather a demand and bargaining chip for Author font color at TI. A trade if you will. The time between the original msg and my banning today doesn't make sense. I had a Bracket Manager and Admin in the same message and didn't get banned the day of the message?

I'm being accused of conspiring to ddos TI -- During the HB hacking (in his stream chat) I jokingly asked Stolencard and Vinnie to hack Subway so I could get free Subway for life. Then I jokingly asked them to hit NWL/TI along with my work place offline so I can spend more time gaming (clearly joking). He took a small portion of what I said and is twisting it against me for personal revenge...

oa0x8w.png

Here's why Conq and I are at war:

I asked him to delete MY interview I did on him (Meet The Mods) after he moved a thread of mine I didn't want moved (time spent in SR). So he did as I asked. Professional to say the least. A week or 2 roll by then he un-deleted the interview, re-opened it, copied it and created a new thread in the NWL section named 'Interview'. Pics and all. He closed the thread. So no one can comment/like. Not once did he ask me to do this. I am the author. He is the subject. He has the ability to ask for the interview to be taken down but not publish/post without my permission.

I asked Superstylin to delete the first thread he created. A day goes by and Conq does the same thing again. Posting the interview for a second time and closing it, but this time he issues me credit at the top. Superstylin today deleted the second thread and told me that Conq must have been confused and to msg him to reiterate that I didn't want it posted...So I did.

2ngeqeq.png

This may seem petty to you, because it is, but you all can enjoy TI and I simply cannot. "

#freesketchbag2015

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad you think joking about ddosing to the worlds most notorious hackers is something to laugh about

about as funny as when you asked them to swat my house.

Last edited:
If i was corrupt i would ban scuz for ban circumventing and lock/delete this thread, but I'm not. So i'll let you guys vent and if there comes a time when Myrm who is aware of my decision feels like I made the wrong move, than he is more than welcome to over rule me. Perhaps in time I'd be willing to lift the ban, but I think sketch needs to do some re-evaluating on his role in this community, at least on Twinkinfo with the staff.

That being said you have done more than your fair share of distortion in this story and are attempting to project it unto me.

Regardless the idea that you would like guide author after having by definition black mailed a moderator is a joke, that alone is a completely bannable offense, and yes it took me a while to realize that that was indeed blackmail, which in my eyes made your request completely invalid, that is why i copied the thread.

Last edited:
If i was corrupt i would ban scuz for ban circumventing and lock/delete this thread, but I'm not. So i'll let you guys vent and if there comes a time when Myrm who is aware of my decision feels like I made the wrong move, than he is more than welcome to over rule me.
You're not corrupt, you just have a complete lack of judgement.

If i was corrupt i would ban scuz for ban circumventing and lock/delete this thread, but I'm not. So i'll let you guys vent and if there comes a time when Myrm who is aware of my decision feels like I made the wrong move, than he is more than welcome to over rule me.
pretty sure ill have a wife and kids in university by the time myrm actually takes the time to look into this

[10:05:07 PM] Vishkalov: i've made my thoughts known on TI. I unbanned devm because he made promises not to hack exploit or ddos within the community
[10:05:22 PM] Vishkalov: if he does otherwise i'll ban him again

sketch just promise never to joke around again and you'll get unbanend

I'm friends with both parties involved so I'm just hoping this issue can be resolved quickly and professionally. Until then gonna miss you Sketch :(

Banned for joking about ddosing

Is this real?????? Lmao
more to it than meets the eye i think

pretty sure it was just an excuse to get rid of sketchbag after he kept getting superstylin to delete conqs meet the twinks thread which conq kept restoring lmao and even ended up posting it himself

I honestly could not care less about the interview anymore, If sketch asked me to do a hard delete of it I would without hesitation, garbage interview done by a scum twink. I really don't think I'm the one whose "true colors" have been made apparent, but pointing and yelling at mods always tends to work, eh?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread