EU+US Free T-shirt day!

Vandiir

Legend
I don't know if this warrants a thread, but since this isn't mentioned anywhere yet, and is especially relevant to F2Ps:

Today currently is a free T-shirt day!

In other words, there is now (and only for today!) a NPC at a capital city (I saw one in stormwind, didn't check other capitals yet) that'll shoot a free shirt once every few seconds as this NPC completes and continues a complete-looped route. You can find this NPC in Stormwind or another capital city (I didn't check others yet, though I'm willing to bet there's one in Orgrimmar t too) by seeing a moving gold star on your map and mini-map.

On my gold-limited-vet (and my linked F2P as well), I managed to get free shirts from this npc that otherwise would cost more than 10g to get.

It'll also drop a certain item (which will disappear after this free-t-shirt day ends) that casts a buff in which your shoulder and chest mog is hidden, showing the shirt you're currently wearing (or have mogged wearing). That buff lasts 5 days, though I didn't check yet if this 5 day buff is lost when one dies in pve/pvp or similar.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up.
But damn, is the free t-shirt NPC just in any other city? Quite often miss picking it up :(
upload_2019-8-16_18-37-32.png

So many people around.
But I have picked up a few shirts so far ;)
upload_2019-8-16_18-38-19.png

I'll try again later - hopefully less people around.

can i afk this and if so where would you suggest?

or do i need to actually interact with the npc

If anyone needs portals to Shatt or wherever, just let me know. I can help anyone out on NA alliance toons. :)

Xanx, you need to buy the stuff from the NPCs. Well, "Buy"...it's free. But yeah.

Epic Purple shirt BIS

Users who are viewing this thread