Free gametime gift for vets

I'm trying to get caught up on the changes. What ring/weapon enchants would be best for a PVE Prot Pally?

Based on thread [Level 20][Opinion] All Specs Mastery Rundown by @Bop, your prio stat as a lvl 20 prot paladin is mastery, so go with +4 mastery ring enchants.

Not sure what kind of wep enchant is popular among prot paladins, but Force Multiplier looks pretty solid tbh.

*Edit: Enchant Weapon - Crusader would probably be a better option, but you can not apply it to items higher than level 50.

Last edited:
Based on thread [Level 20][Opinion] All Specs Mastery Rundown by @Bop, your prio stat as a lvl 20 prot paladin is mastery, so go with +4 mastery ring enchants.

Not sure what kind of wep enchant is popular among prot paladins, but Force Multiplier looks pretty solid tbh.

*Edit: Enchant Weapon - Crusader would probably be a better option, but you can not apply it to items higher than level 50.

A lot of bets when it comes to stat prio are off this xpac - but for protadins, I presume mastery is still the best stat.

Unfortunately, https://www.wowhead.com/item=153715/straddling-viridium and https://www.wowhead.com/item=169220/straddling-sage-agate don't count for the SL bonuses. They're good for pushing +speed to the absolute max though.

If you are after only for speed set and want to maximize movement speed, the straddling sage agate only gives 5 speed, and the green one gives 8 speed, so you can get more speed per gem if you only use SL gems and 1 straddling viridium (if you only take into consideration ilvl 87 gear)

Cool! I like gifts. If there only was someone to give me such a gift in real life. I like giving and accepting gifts, but I don’t have any people to exchange gifts with this year. I’m alone in a foreign country where I have no one, and I wasn’t able to make any friends here. It is the loneliest Christmas in my life so far.
I used to celebrate it with my friends and family before, and I gave each of them a large gift basket with sweets they liked the most. It was a pleasure for me to make personalized gifts for them all. But I do not have anyone to even give a gift to. I hope it will not be like this forever.

Can i do raids for transmog gearr in these 3 days?Is it possible to get mail,leather,cloth etc on one char and count for everyones transmogs?

Can i do raids for transmog gearr in these 3 days?Is it possible to get mail,leather,cloth etc on one char and count for everyones transmogs?
You can do raids but if you are after specific xmog piece you need to have right armor class

Quite a fruitful 3 days spent, leveled my evoker a bit, did all my SL callings (yey gold), unlocked dark iron dwarf for alli (i have all the horde ones), leveled 4 more alts to 60 for when i buy DF

I bought all low price pets from auction house,got highmountain and now on my way to get as many allied races as possible.Really want mechagnomes

Users who are viewing this thread