EU Free Game Time

FiveSpice

Grandfathered
Heads up for cash strapped Veterans.

Logging in today I spotted a gift package icon in the Blizzard Battlenet window - it had a coloured dot and was wobbling, but would be easy to miss.

Tool-tip: "You have unclaimed gifts"

Clicking the gift icon opens a window "Battle For Azeroth Expansion Trial + 3 Days of Game Time" with a "Claim" button - not clicked yet.

"Expires 31 Oct 2018"

Don't miss out.

Similar Thread Here

just checked, i have one thanks

100% would not have seen it

upload_2018-10-19_23-49-21.png

i dont have it says no gifts :(
If you play 29s, then presumably you are subscribed.

Suspect the aim of the free gift is to persuade people to resubscribe.

If you play 29s, then presumably you are subscribed.

Suspect the aim of the free gift is to persuade people to resubscribe.
i got a second account unsubbed...

Today I had an e-mail/s promoting this, so the log in screen is not the only notification if you've been granted this.

It would be great to make a list of things to get in those 3 bfa days. Some examples:

-try to arrive 1800 rating for pvp tier transmog (but I do not know if it requires lvl 120 or if 110 is enought)
-try to to arrive to rank 8 brawlers guild if it's active, to to get the heirloom (but I do not know if it requires lvl 120 or if 110 enought)
- arenas main bfa cities with 20s

For the rest of the veterans playing without latest expansion, there is no problem because we will have have access to the other bfa stuff in 1,5year aprox. Now we are enjoying legion content.

Would be great if twinks with bfa could help here too

Last edited:
only class trials can get the heart of azeroth necklace which activates the azerite traits of helm / shoulder / chest. permanent charcters cant get the necklace which means no azerite traits.

1. i dont think they can do quests for the azerite pieces just for the ilvl. can someone try it?

2. class trials cant do dungeons, but can permanent characters queue for bfa dungeons?

3. what ilvl do rares drop? especially the azerite armor slots. any better than mythic antorus?

i cant think of anything else to do in bfa zones. im trying to focus on things to get from the zones rather than pvp or brawling. any other ideas? ill be activating mine at the end of october cos im farming halloween dungeons now and i dont wanna split my attention once i activate the trial

I’m planning on activating my 3 days tomorrow. I’ve been too busy the last few days to warrant it.
Will we have access to 110 trials? If we do, can we chant up looms with the trial?
I want to get the https://www.wowhead.com/item=158203/incendiary-ammunition but don’t have a 110.
Also, this may be a long shot, can anyone put an hour time frame on how long to unlock any of the Allied Races? Is there any that’s quick? Or is 3 days game time unrealistic........
@Kórnikus20 my main aim will be to put on the correct chants and swap all the mog pieces I’ve been holding on my Vets - u know the cloth pieces on the leather wearer etc.
Also I’ll be pillaging my GV of what Gold is left and buying more mog pieces ;)
I’m also open to more suggestions - I’ve never played Legion so am clueless what else is available.

I’m planning on activating my 3 days tomorrow. I’ve been too busy the last few days to warrant it.
Will we have access to 110 trials? If we do, can we chant up looms with the trial?
I want to get the https://www.wowhead.com/item=158203/incendiary-ammunition but don’t have a 110.
Also, this may be a long shot, can anyone put an hour time frame on how long to unlock any of the Allied Races? Is there any that’s quick? Or is 3 days game time unrealistic........
@Kórnikus20 my main aim will be to put on the correct chants and swap all the mog pieces I’ve been holding on my Vets - u know the cloth pieces on the leather wearer etc.
Also I’ll be pillaging my GV of what Gold is left and buying more mog pieces ;)
I’m also open to more suggestions - I’ve never played Legion so am clueless what else is available.
Probably not possible to unlock one of these races in just 3 days.

Users who are viewing this thread