EU+US Fotm vs skill.....

Psilocybine

Legend
Kinda imagine the majority fall into the flavor of the month club. Seeing as most BH players pug bgs with a druid as FC ,priest as heals seems to point to this too. I guess pallys went on strike or assassin rogues turned pacifist. Its not nearly as bad as previous patches but still its common.

Never fool yourself, this bracket is about having an advantage over another player. I better see all these disc priest 7.3 or after.......just like with consumables, you use the appropriate tools available ;)

It does make it hard to enjoy playing when certain classes are well overpowered and coming from someone whose main twink is a enhancement shaman.... it pleases me when I can 1v1 say a warrior or hunter on my own! Every now and again however when Ive taken a few losses in bgs, I switch to my arms warrior and put a hurtin on some people just to relieve some of my frustration of playing on the alliance side! As they say.... if you cant beat them, join them!

that moment when your Sergeant disc priest, which has been disc since vanilla, gets called fotm every couple patches...

Never had that problem. Been forced to play Resto as Ele sucks for a few years now.

Users who are viewing this thread