Forming party as F2P...

Zorch

This still is not possible, correct? I poked around the guides a bit and didn’t find anything, and don’t believe I’ve seen a topic on this since joining the board, so wanted to check if anything had changed (since Shadowlands basically flipped anything and everything for 20s on its head, in a good way!)

I know it used to require a subscribed player to invite F2P player(s) to a party, then the subbed player could eventually drop and the F2Pers could go about their business — doing dungeons, queueing BGs, and what have you... is this still the case?

I may have to resub my Vet account if so; I have a little experiment I’d like to try...

ThinkingFace

have a paid sub invite you and friends, like its always been.

probably why there hasnt been a topic on it since... what? Legion? when we were discussing renaming battle pets to "whisperme" and running around /pointing in SW to get mages to whisper you for a port or a group.

You can still form f2p groups without a sub using the dungeon finder.
it's not ideal but it's an option.
That would only allow u to queue dungeons together.
Same with doing arena and re-queuing arena.
Don’t think it’s a true party as such.

edit: also, spill the beans..... what’s the experiment?

have a paid sub invite you and friends, like its always been.

probably why there hasnt been a topic on it since... what? Legion? when we were discussing renaming battle pets to "whisperme" and running around /pointing in SW to get mages to whisper you for a port or a group.
Thanks, Chops — and my god, that sounds like it was miserable, haha.

If you have to do something involving a party member (E.G: the Halloween achievement where you have to get zapped by various wands), that does count as a true party. And in theory nothing stops you from teleporting out of the dungeon with the group intact, although in practice a bunch of randos is likely to disband immediately at the end and/or kick you if you try doing so at the beginning. Being invited by someone with a full account is the safest way if you want to actually get something done.

And in theory nothing stops you from teleporting out of the dungeon with the group intact, although in practice a bunch of randos is likely to disband immediately at the end and/or kick you if you try doing so at the beginning. Being invited by someone with a full account is the safest way if you want to actually get something done.
This is what I was thinking, thanks.

Can’t tell, but you’ll know if it works — it will alter the course of 20s twinking... and likely human history, if successful.

Used it to do a few premades over on Misha as long as you kept the group it allowed you to que for what ever.
have everyone que the same instance. * duh *
if your lacking a tank or heals multi account and fill that role.
you can only que up with the typical tank heal and 3dps but can respec after.
once you have your group tele or hearth out and go win some WSG.

It's so simple

Users who are viewing this thread