Forge, Now F2P.

F2P games invite a lot of clueless jajas. ;<

Threw all the settings on lowest possible. Game still feels sluggish for me but it's playable. And damn, it sure feels great. The PvP is amazing. The amount of freedom you get while moving. The variety in abilities is awesome. You don't feel like a complete derp just spamming a bunch of melee attacks that do X damage, like in WoW.

Took me like 2 minutes to install Steam and a little while longer to download the 2GB of Forge. It's free and everyone out there really ought to try it out.

tried it out, at first glance it doesnt seem like something i'd like but maybe thats because its just different.

If you're having GPS issues try going into task manager as setting the games CPU priority to high. Also make sure ocular occlusion is off, as well as dynamic lights and shadows.

fuck this looks legit,
ive been looking to find another game to occupy my free time since im pmuch done with wow
ill def give this a try

i just hit up a bunch of homies and they donwloaded it , we playin

Last edited by a moderator:
I figured the tinks would love this game (especiallysince your effectivness is determined mostly by your movements and jumps).

Word is, that snutz, ven and reck all had a input on game balance, mechanics etc. It's an extremely fun game from a tiny indie dev, so their advertising budget isn't huge. Now that it's moved to the F2P model you can find multiple populated servers any time of the day.

Add me on steam (nerdstomper303), I've pretty much just been solo queening shammy every night. Looking for some people to start getting into ranked with.

Last edited by a moderator:
uhm looks like a great game, i tryed to create an account but doesnt matter what i do, i allways get the following:
Sorry, we couldn't find that!
Sorry, we could not locate the page you are requesting to view. Please click here to return to the community index
any ideas?

uhm looks like a great game, i tryed to create an account but doesnt matter what i do, i allways get the following:
Sorry, we couldn't find that!
Sorry, we could not locate the page you are requesting to view. Please click here to return to the community index
any ideas?

Not sure what you're talking about. Just download it through steam.

Users who are viewing this thread