US Foamspittle Value? Bleeding Hollow

Lind

Veteran
Curious as to the value of level 20 foamspittle staves on Bleeding Hollow, so far I have a couple blues and in the future will likely be looking to sell purple staves (once I get one for my toon haha)

I'm aware greens are next to worthless, prob going to give those away as bribes to join my friend and I's guild when we make it, not sure yet

But how much might Blue and Purples be?

Blues are probably a couple thousand, we give them away for free on KT.

Purples probably go for a token or two, but I bet the price of them has dropped tremendously considering the BG rare buffs sort of nullified it's value.

Blues are probably a couple thousand, we give them away for free on KT.

Purples probably go for a token or two, but I bet the price of them has dropped tremendously considering the BG rare buffs sort of nullified it's value.

Its still far and away the best FC weapon for drus tho.

Its still far and away the best FC weapon for drus tho.
For sure, it has it's niche uses. It's also still undeniably bis for most pure f2p specs that can benefit from it. It used to be bis for any thing that used intellect a patch or two ago though, I can't imagine it's still worth as much as it was then.

For sure, it has it's niche uses. It's also still undeniably bis for most pure f2p specs that can benefit from it. It used to be bis for any thing that used intellect a patch or two ago though, I can't imagine it's still worth as much as it was then.

Ye but pure f2ps is a terrible market for selling to.

Users who are viewing this thread