EU+US Flame Warden...doable at 20, now?

Zemmix

A.B.C.
So with Ahune being doable at level 20, does this mean that we can now get the Flame Warden title?

I'm not seeing anything on the meta for Flame Warden that you need to be higher than 20 for, now.

It's doable. Just get ready to make some 110 friends for deepholm/burning capitol cities
Awesome, I'm definitely stoked about this.

Now we have two Holidays we can do all of and get a title! I give it 3 more years until we can get "What A Long Strange Trip" ;)

I'll probably fly myself around on my main account for the above parts you mentioned.

I have done all the achis 2 or 3 years ago when I was achi hunting on my f2p druid. Once I got the boss killed this year, I got the title. I noticed that the blue elders achi now include more continents, back then it was up to Cata, so if the other 2 continents are doable (no phasing etc) then I cant see why you won't be able to.

How do we do the quest achievement? It doesn't appear for level 20s. I know some people who got the title by doing this quest achievement back when DK's were available. I have done all the achievements possible except the quest (A Thief's Reward). Are we able to do this quest?

The achievement is called "A King's Festival"
[doublepost=1530111562,1530111168][/doublepost]
How do we do the quest achievement? It doesn't appear for level 20s. I know some people who got the title by doing this quest achievement back when DK's were available. I have done all the achievements possible except the quest (A Thief's Reward). Are we able to do this quest?

Last edited:

[doublepost=1530111562,1530111168][/doublepost]

IIRC the quest chain is no longer required for the meta achievement

I've just turned in the alliance flames and do not see a follow-up quest anywhere so I guess we can't complete the achiv at 20 :s
If i'm wrong and I missed something please let me know so myself and others can finish this
[edit] Okay I missed something, just turned in on a 110 and no follow up quest

Users who are viewing this thread