EU+US Fishing will be available to level ones in Legion according to Wowhead.

Jonnes

Level One-Derful
http://www.wowhead.com/guide=4512/legion-fishing-guide

A few paragraphs into the article, you will see this segment.

Xg1pnzh.png

This opens up STV Fishing tournament rewards to us as well. The Lucky Fishing Hat will be a new piece of gear with much more armor and stamina than the heirloom helmets, but without any offensive stats. You may wish to work on your angler reputation so that you can buy some Nat's Fishing Journal items for your 1.

http://www.wowhead.com/guide=4512/legion-fishing-guide

A few paragraphs into the article, you will see this segment.

Xg1pnzh.png

This opens up STV Fishing tournament rewards to us as well. The Lucky Fishing Hat will be a new piece of gear with much more armor and stamina than the heirloom helmets, but without any offensive stats. You may wish to work on your angler reputation so that you can buy some Nat's Fishing Journal items for your 1.

I think he means level 1 of fishing, not player level. That being said, I don't know when exactly this started, but the level restrictions on Fishing have already been lifted (e.g. Twinks can now access Draenor Fishing 600-700, with enough gold of course (removed level 90 requirement)). I wouldn't be surprised if they removed the level gate for Legion Fishing, but here's to hoping for the best.

I think he means level 1 of fishing, not player level. That being said, I don't know when exactly this started, but the level restrictions on Fishing have already been lifted (e.g. Twinks can now access Draenor Fishing 600-700, with enough gold of course (removed level 90 requirement)). I wouldn't be surprised if they removed the level gate for Legion Fishing, but here's to hoping for the best.
You may be correct, here's hoping you aren't though.

One thing to add. The new Artifact Fishing Pole requires Level 100+ because you cannot gain Reputation with the NPC on that floating island even at 99, can't do his turn in Quest (unless there's other hidden ways). Coin Lures in new Dalaran also require Level 100, Blizzard is so stupid sometimes it makes me scratch my head.

One thing to add. The new Artifact Fishing Pole requires Level 100+ because you cannot gain Reputation with the NPC on that floating island even at 99, can't do his turn in Quest (unless there's other hidden ways). Coin Lures in new Dalaran also require Level 100, Blizzard is so stupid sometimes it makes me scratch my head.
i remember reading the fishing artifact guide and it said it requires 110

Stupid? I don't want twinks running around with an item level 750 weapon

Stupid? I don't want twinks running around with an item level 750 weapon
Sorry I wasn't clear, I meant the Coin Lures requiring 100 is stupid, not the Artifact Rod (although that should be 98). I also wouldn't want a Level 10/19/29/etc with a 750 Weapon, kind of like the 700 Gun that most of the EU Twinks sported for a few hours ;)

i remember reading the fishing artifact guide and it said it requires 110
It does to finish because you need Suramar which is 110 only. The Starting Questling and Rep Quest (Mana turn in) is what I was reffering to.

Users who are viewing this thread