1. Hey Guest! We would appreciate it if you took the time to follow our new Twitter Account, the staff is working hard to make it a central hub for the latest news and content from XPOFF so through us a follow @ https://twitter.com/xpoff_website
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest! Along with allowing public access to the over 800,000 messages on the Twinkinfo.com Archive, we've also now enabled posting so users are free to reminisce and reflect together on our collective history. Threads that are made active once more will be moved outside of the Archive and into a more recent sub-forum. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice

EU+US Fishing Trinket

Discussion in 'Level 10-19' started by Torben, May 18, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Torben

Torben Member

2. Purj

Purj The Last Alliance Twink

Its top 50, and the fishing contest hasnt worked since March 12th on US servers.

Sketchbag likes this.
  3. Kaiao

Kaiao New Member

May 8th there was a hotfix that was supposed to correct the tournament not starting, I haven't been able to check though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Xhell

Xhell Member

I just won in my lock today. Last week I was at 30 fish when contest was ruled over. Logged off. Came back 30 min later and the contest was back up and running. Caught 10 more fish and won on my 19 shamie. Try logging out and back in after 20-30 min.