Fishing at level 1?

Imnotabelf

Legend
Most likely a dumb question, but returning to WoW and was curious if level 1s could learn fishing somehow?

Nope. There was a troll thread with no proof a couple years back, but even among the exploiters I know, no method has been found. Dragonflight is supposed to revamp professions, so hopefully we could have another Cata prepatch engineering style bug happen.

You can, however, do a lot of fishing and earn many fishing achievements with the portable ocean toy. You just need a higher level character to summon it for you.

Appreciate the info! Here's hoping profession access becomes a thing.

Tom0.jpg
Tom0.jpg

level 1s can fish but it requires a toy https://www.wowhead.com/item=168016/hyper-compressed-ocean

i was clowning around mechagon and someone had the toy near where the spider spawns, i was able to click on it got a achieve on first catch. the fish vary from different eras of WOW. the MOP fish were the highest vend at 25 silver each, but was not doing it for gold

i'm able to use anti gravity pack feature from the broken armories when they are up. if i get sharded into a busy mechagon, i'm able to fly around, get tags and loot.

Users who are viewing this thread