First BiS hpall RATE

needs more mastery imo

Dungeon gloves and boots imo, you need more spirit. MTB isn't that great, but you have plenty of stamina. Id run WoD haste proc on weapon but that's debatable depending how offensive you play. Everything else looks good.

10/10 for rocking hpally even though it's not fotm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dungeon gloves and boots imo, you need more spirit. MTB isn't that great, but you have plenty of stamina. Id run WoD haste proc on weapon but that's debatable depending how offensive you play. Everything else looks good.

10/10 for rocking hpally even though it's not fotm.

Finally a rate!

Also the purpose is to rate

"Constant you are the best"....that's and option you could say I'm the worst, just fucking rate don't tell me what gear to change especially when it's the wrong gear. Ya catch my thought

Finally a rate!

Also the purpose is to rate

"Constant you are the best"....that's and option you could say I'm the worst, just fucking rate don't tell me what gear to change especially when it's the wrong gear. Ya catch my thought

to be fair the scale for rating in the op was ":O" - ":(" , and those ppl essentially gave u a rating just not strictly numerical. Had they just given u a 6/10 or something u would've asked why more than likely, then they would've preceded to do the same thing they already did which would be more helpful towards u. So basically u just made a rate thread to hear praise from ppl and deny anybody else's advice on ur gear choices. Which is hilarious

to be fair the scale for rating in the op was ":O" - ":(" , and those ppl essentially gave u a rating just not strictly numerical. Had they just given u a 6/10 or something u would've asked why more than likely, then they would've preceded to do the same thing they already did which would be more helpful towards u. So basically u just made a rate thread to hear praise from ppl and deny anybody else's advice on ur gear choices. Which is hilarious

I don't see the confusion you either rate me :O or :( maybe a ;D was optional

:p

Users who are viewing this thread