EU+US FIRE MAGE PVP MOVIE | ALONE [8.1]

Good stuff! First PvP vid that i've enjoyed in a while.

Most these days are 100% comprised of boring Duels/Flag Carrying/Arenas/Crit shows. About time another vid that has a good chunk of 1vX and 1v?? fights in BGs/WPvP showed up.

Last edited:
Nice video! I wish we had more people creating level 70 pvp video content and I hope you decide to make more :)

In case you are interested in a little bit of criticism:
While the editing looks really nice and professional in general, the color correction / filter effect you have going on is a little overdone, in my opinion. It's so intense that it washes away a lot of detail and in some instances even makes it hard to see what's going on.

I also play level 70 at the moment, so I know how hard it is to find quality games with good opponents, so I'm not going to fault you too much for mainly shitting on levelers in the video. It's really hard to set up proper wargames, at least on EU.

Good stuff! First PvP vid that i've enjoyed in a while.

Most these days are 100% comprised of boring Duels/Flag Carrying/Arenas/Crit shows. About time another vid that has a good chunk of 1vX and 1v?? fights in BGs/WPvP showed up.
Thanks brother, means a lot <3
[doublepost=1548826015,1548825855][/doublepost]
Nice video! I wish we had more people creating level 70 pvp video content and I hope you decide to make more :)

In case you are interested in a little bit of criticism:
While the editing looks really nice and professional in general, the color correction / filter effect you have going on is a little overdone, in my opinion. It's so intense that it washes away a lot of detail and in some instances even makes it hard to see what's going on.

I also play level 70 at the moment, so I know how hard it is to find quality games with good opponents, so I'm not going to fault you too much for mainly shitting on levelers in the video. It's really hard to set up proper wargames, at least on EU.
Some of the clips I seen my CC did overdue, I agree. But yeah, that's why when I went for levelers, they were 85+ or it was a 1v? :p I'm still trying to master a perfect CC to use. I've gone through so much and can't find one to suit me best. But they improve video after video. Thanks for the feedback!

Users who are viewing this thread