EU+US fire mage highlight feat. jabz kinda epic

Wow, pretty sweet! I'm almost done with my 69 mage, that prot is most certainly some bs though.
nice man go fire dont be a one button show pony ! :p
Protection and Brewmaster are slept on. I keep telling em but nobody listens
man might gear my prot pally lol

I'm having issues with fire, but only because I always blow all my cooldowns and then im stuck hard casting. :oops:

Favorite spec... poor player.
my crit is really high cause i want those pyro crits i just scorch for procs its pretty much an instant cast spec lol prob need to check ur gear...i find greater pyro just takes too long to cast so i went this type of gameplay
I played frost at 110 and 120, but fire is definitely a shit show especially when you pass that 33% crit, lol.
yea man its so much fun !

lol prob need to check ur gear...i find greater pyro just takes too long to cast so i went this type of gameplay

No, I mean I use my instants when I should cast, so then I don't have them when I cant cast. Just a me issue.

And agreed on greater pyro, and the damage it does just isn't there with these healthpools.

No, I mean I use my instants when I should cast, so then I don't have them when I cant cast. Just a me issue.

And agreed on greater pyro, and the damage just isn't there with these healthpools.
Use scorch and run, if you are free casting, throw fireballs, and you can combo any crit with a fireblast to chain a pyro

man might gear my prot pally lol

Not BIS, but close. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/emerald-dream/Jwlfotm

700HKs, 91 are from this game.
I dont have a high data pool, but from the look of things, protection paladin works and is a LOT of fun.
I've played in in WSG wargames too, 100% viable. Can recommend!

34-0 Protection Paladin.png

its busted yet no one plays it in this bracket ThinkingFace
people dont know and/or not willing to mess with it in the same way people are constantly pushing the meta @ max for the competitive advantage

Users who are viewing this thread