US Finally Geared My Afflic Lock

I have a 99 aff lock that is only moderately geared. He is tankier than my tanks.

Aff is great for pulling as you have tons of ranged abilities at your disposal. I farmed those blood crazed pirate mobs in eastern Stormheim for hours on end with the infernal pet. BGs are fun too, you're very hard to kill if you can keep enough leech abilities on the enemy team.

I have a 99 aff lock that is only moderately geared. He is tankier than my tanks.

Aff is great for pulling as you have tons of ranged abilities at your disposal. I farmed those blood crazed pirate mobs in eastern Stormheim for hours on end with the infernal pet. BGs are fun too, you're very hard to kill if you can keep enough leech abilities on the enemy team.
Leech carries over to BGs? I thought they were templated so 101 twinks were not great in them. Hmm...

What DeLindsay said.

In essence, you have several abilities and/or traits that can replenish your life as they do damage. You have Drain Soul, you can spec into Siphon Life (very powerful in large-scale fights when placed on several enemies), and then there's the more technical stuff like your passive Soul Leech you can combine with Demon Skin for 1%/sec regen + absorption. At 100 you can take Phantom Singularity for large fights and it's amazing. You simply do not die.

Then there's your artifact. One of your golden dragon traits, Harvester of Souls, enables a 30% chance to do extra damage and receive healing from Corruption. Other options buff healing from Healthstones, Drain Soul, etc.

All of the above mentioned abilities combined mean you are your own pocket healer. I've been in BGs where melee will just ignore me unless they have a couple friends because they spent 2+ minutes wailing on me while I was calmly dotting up the zerg.

Users who are viewing this thread