US FIFTY - Classic Raiding done right - We need YOU!

Made an account just for this, it looks like a lot of fun I'm leveling up my warrior to tank if you still need one.

I've been getting a lot more people asking me about this project, so it seems like we've got at least 5 - 7 people leveling and/or gearing toons at this point. If you're planning on raiding with the group post an armory here so I can add it to the front page.

I noticed in your chardevs you enchanted your heirlooms with +6 stats, the max stats for heirlooms is +4 as the heirlooms are only item level 1, you also use head enchants that are from librams, unless you have the enchant already you can't use them as they are not obtainable anymore.

Your rogue chardev could use a little work, i'm tweaking around with one at the moment and will explain why when i post it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed in your chardevs you enchanted your heirlooms with +6 stats, the max stats for heirlooms is +4 as the heirlooms are only item level 1, you also use head enchants that are from librams, unless you have the enchant already you can't use them as they are not obtainable anymore
Yeah, I need to make quite a few changes to the chardev. They removed the Resistance enchants to shoulders and the librams are gone :| There goes a big chunk of resistance and some stats.

chardev 9

The reason that i'm getting rid of some of the stamina is that the only damage that will kill people with low amounts of health is AoE, so i've taken glyph of feint as it's amazing for every level so rogues get a 75% uptime or so 50% reduction to AoE damage, it will also be easy to work it in with the rotation due to the lack of haste so there isn't alot of energy regeneration.

I went Combat due to no evenom for assasination and the fact that you miss out on so many decent talents in the subelty spec.

And idd, the lack of those enchants are major :(

chardev 9

The reason that i'm getting rid of some of the stamina is that the only damage that will kill people with low amounts of health is AoE, so i've taken glyph of feint as it's amazing for every level so rogues get a 75% uptime or so 50% reduction to AoE damage, it will also be easy to work it in with the rotation due to the lack of haste so there isn't alot of energy regeneration.

I went Combat due to no evenom for assasination and the fact that you miss out on so many decent talents in the subelty spec.

You need to remove quite a bit of hit there. 13% is the cap for level 63 bosses, unless you added it there for the white damage. The rest is pretty good though.

chardev 9

That rogue looks really nice, didn't know thye get adrenaline rush at that level, probably will do really nice dps.

Gonna make some other class 50 chardevs, they are intresting.

Since all classes get their armor specialization at 50, we want to avoid mixing armor types even with items like the engineering goggles?

Since all classes get their armor specialization at 50, we want to avoid mixing armor types even with items like the engineering goggles?
The specialization doesn't give nearly the amount of primary stat or needed stats given by the goggles.

Well I'm totally down for this. What sever may I ask are you on? I'll start leveling my gnome right away. I would like to make a fury warrior, but I have experience with both shaman and priest healing, so I can do either of those if needed. Seeing as holy priests get chakra at this level, I can see some serious healing output.

Well I'm totally down for this. What sever may I ask are you on? I'll start leveling my gnome right away. I would like to make a fury warrior, but I have experience with both shaman and priest healing, so I can do either of those if needed. Seeing as holy priests get chakra at this level, I can see some serious healing output.

I think arms is better choice becauce fury needs alot of hit rating against +60lvl mobs.

True. I was able to get 20% hit with about 850 AP in a Chardev. I guess that's still a bit to low. Maybe if we had a spacegoat and an elixir ...I could possible hit 23%

I'm from EU and i'm wondering, if you get a raid time, when will it be?
Will most likely be between 3PM and 6PM EST. GMT -5

chardev setups removed for now because they require pretty big overhauls.

Users who are viewing this thread