EU+US Feyscale Cloak is not affected by patch 8.1.5

Rasox

Grandfathered
Hi guys,

I'm uncertain if this subject has been covered in previous posts, however I've recently had a conversation with a GM regarding the new epic-upgrade possibility and its influence on the loot table of particularly Deviate Faerie Dragon (rare-elite boss in WC).

The GM assured me that the Feyscale Cloak hasn't been affected by the recent changes and will therefore drop as it used to. This might apply to every other rare-elite boss.

Loot.PNG
LRdBFH9

GMs DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT THIS GAME.

Jesus how many times do we need to have threads like these.

GMs DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT THIS GAME.

Jesus how many times do we need to have threads like these.

still dont drop though

"The item has not been changed and still drops normally" doesnt mean shit

That was what I caught a picture of, unfortunately.
In-game, i specifically asked him, if that ment no epic Feyscale Cloak, and he said "yep, that's right". Perceive it as you please - I'm personally still doing a few more kills and then calling it :)

If it was possible we would of seen it by now

If it was possible we would of seen it by now
eh...

The problem is, you're never going to be able to prove it CANT upgrade. You can only prove it CAN. After all, even months of no drops doesnt mean it cant. It could just mean everyone is having bad luck.

I think its highly unlikely the dungeon rares will upgrade, and in fact I think you and this GM are right. But we cant really say for sure.

eh...

The problem is, you're never going to be able to prove it CANT upgrade. You can only prove it CAN. After all, even months of no drops doesnt mean it cant. It could just mean everyone is having bad luck.

I think its highly unlikely the dungeon rares will upgrade, and in fact I think you and this GM are right. But we cant really say for sure.

Ok hmu with some dung epic upgrades that we havent seen this long on a leveler, let alone a twink ofc i would never believe a gm

eh...

What an idiotic argument, just because we can’t prove something doesn’t mean we can’t say for sure it doesn’t drop. A rare - epic upgrade it pretty fucking common. If it were to happen, it wouldv’e happened within the first few day of 8.1.5 considering how many times a day dungs are run. It hasn’t dropped, its safe to say it won’t drop. The probability that this item goes epic but no1 has seen it yet is basically 0. So yes we can definitively say THIS DOESNT DROP.

Also GMs dont know shit, but this time the GM guessed right

Thats not how proofs work, but like I said... the reasoning is sound and I agree with you.
Yes, you can’t prove a negative. Your argument is still pointless because you’re making a philosophical argument which is technically true but provides no insight on if it actually drops.

Hi guys,

I'm uncertain if this subject has been covered in previous posts, however I've recently had a conversation with a GM regarding the new epic-upgrade possibility and its influence on the loot table of particularly Deviate Faerie Dragon (rare-elite boss in WC).

The GM assured me that the Feyscale Cloak hasn't been affected by the recent changes and will therefore drop as it used to. This might apply to every other rare-elite boss.

View attachment 11048
LRdBFH9
would you idiots stop posting GM chat logs. customer service knows less than you do about wow

would you idiots stop posting GM chat logs. customer service knows less than you do about wow

I knew a couple of community try-hards and selfproclaimed-twink-experts would get butthurt from the GM chat log - however, I'm surprised to experience just how salty people are about this matter. Everyone knows that wowhead is full of flaws, that xpoff is full of speculation and GMs tend to lack insight.. Thus, the intention of my post was simply to point out ONE source of information that could help people decide whether or not they want to spend the time farming rare-elites... especially, when neither wowhead or the "experts" of this community knows what's really going on.

Unique drops from dungeons doesn't seem to be effected. I base this speculation of how compartmentalized loot tables seem to be.
My strongest evidence for this is the https://www.wowhead.com/item=1927/deadmines-cleaver.
Very easy to farm at the end of the Westfall Questline, however; we still have not seen one. It is technically from a mob that is in a dungeon, the mob was just brought outside when the quests got revamped.

“The bracket split is just a bug.” - WoW GM

Users who are viewing this thread