Ferals at 85?

Jofka

Veteran
Just wanted to know if I should continue persuing my feral at 85 or go balance or resto. Also, anyone got a good gear list I can copy?

Well thats the thing, I really have enjoyed feral after levelin to 85 as it, but just wondering which spec is stronger as they are all enjoyable.

Resto + Feral Affinity and Master Shapeshifter is pretty nuts, hard to think of a reason to even play straight feral instead tbh

Feral is pretty bad outside of incarnation/berserk. It can burst well every 3 mins but it's usually not enough to take someone down if they have defencives.
It's a shame because feral just doesn't have the damage outside of cds compared to other melee in the bracket. Their heals are pretty lacklustre too compared to the other hybrids.

Resto and Balance are top tier.
Guardian is actually pretty fun at 85. Great vs melee and actually pretty good vs casters due to their crazy mobility.

Well thats a shame to hear, but atleast I found out now before I got to far right?

Thank you folks ill go balance

Well thats a shame to hear, but atleast I found out now before I got to far right?

Thank you folks ill go balance

The great thing about druid is that it always has at least 1 spec that can pull through.
A geared 80, 85 or 89 moonkin can literally 1 shot with those versatility trinkets or 2 shot without them. Really obnoxious to play against.

Users who are viewing this thread