Ferals and Guardians, check your weapon enchants.

villiansv

Veteran
In case you didn't know, the feral and guardian artifacts are dual wield weapons (daggers and fists, respectively), whereas normally those 2 subclasses use a 2-hander. As such, you can actually enchant both the main hand and off hand portion of the artifact separately, even though it's technically one item (passive 200 leech on my feral for 18% leech is great).

Anyways, my server just got merged with a few others and I noticed that both my guardian and feral offhand enchants were gone. I was able to reapply them fine - so either the server merge glitched them, or something else did. I know a bunch of other servers have also seen merges recently - so take a look in case yours got wiped as well.

Edit: It's probably a good idea to check your offhand enchant if you're any class with a dual-wield artifact.

Last edited:
I'm making a rogue right now to see if it does for their weapons as well. Thanks for the info!

just hit 10 so it'll be a bit before a report.

In order to get outlaw weapons you need to use a crafting lock-pick on the door after the giant.

Yes duel wielding artifact weapons can be enchanted separately even for rogues.
Fair to assume that's the case for all duel wielders.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread