US Feral Weapon and enchant

BOOMDJ

Veteran
Hey vets, I'm building out a feral set for when I feel like bging on hard difficulty. Does anyone have an idea what the BiS feral weapon is?

Not planning on rerolling the toon for epic quests since I've already built the balance spec out, but a blue quest wep or farmable polearm would be great. I'm on horde side btw, and not going to bother faction changing.

Also planning on using ele force unless theres something better out there?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Feral does use weapon damage nowadays (after so many years of not using it) - so ideally an epic agi 2h from quests is best. Otherwise any rare with the desired stats. I know there is one in deadmines if nothing else (and BFD I think?) - but you should take a look at your options after questing to compare.

The two weapon enchant options are elemental force (works great with dots at a distance, isn't affected by armor) or https://www.wowhead.com/item=68134/enchant-2h-weapon-mighty-agility (10 agi @ lvl 20, 16 agi @ lvl 29).

I haven't looked at feral at 20, so not sure exactly what the playstyle or stat priority would be, but I'd guessing agi > verse > crit. If the playstyle is dancing in and out to stack points and deal DoT damage, and then trying for big crit finishers - I might say get a weapon with elemental force for DoT play and then the agi enchant on another weapon for finishing.

EDIT: Landslide might also be an option with the slower 2h weapon, but honestly I don't know how it will compare.

Users who are viewing this thread