US Feral druid?

Honestly lagging a bit behind the other dps specs. Dmg is sub par to other melee classes and lack of an interrupt is really rough. Balance and resto druid are both great, though

Honestly lagging a bit behind the other dps specs. Dmg is sub par to other melee classes and lack of an interrupt is really rough. Balance and resto druid are both great, though
Hey, thanks for replying and awaring me.

Feral is awzum in the 59 bracket. Of course it's not meta like outlaw rog or pal but if you play like a bbc feral can definitely do some numbers. Resto affinity and Lunar inspiration is a must btw !

i am not geared on my resto with feral affinity and he melts people in wpvp. Any druids care to comment on resto cat vs feral cat? i like the heals of resto when going 1v2 1v3

as in sinister strike? as in outlaw? it's BiS because of ilvl 71 weapons

here's my toon:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/tichondrius/helenoftroy
Um, outlaw is not bis because of those weapons lol. Sub definately pulls forward, outlaw is only any good if you play it well it seems, with no blade flurry it does fall short of the great cleave dps it provides in other brackets.
How bad is Sin Rogue at 59?
Sin is the worst of the 3 specs, honestly sub is the clear choice in most brackets, but I believe outlaw has the out play potential

Um, outlaw is not bis because of those weapons lol. Sub definately pulls forward, outlaw is only any good if you play it well it seems, with no blade flurry it does fall short of the great cleave dps it provides in other brackets.

Sin is the worst of the 3 specs, honestly sub is the clear choice in most brackets, but I believe outlaw has the out play potential

Well it seems that sub has the outplay potential honestly. Much more crowd control with shadow dance as sub.

Not sure about raw damage yet. I haven't tested outlaw vs sub on the dummies but that would be interesting to know. I think you're right that the ilvl 71 weapons alone do not carry the day. I actually just joined this community a week or two ago and am still learning about BiS (I remember in Legion when ilvl meant everything).

That aside, I have a feeling that assassination might creep up on you in BGs. If you have good healers then the poison dot + rupture combo has potential for a lot of spread damage in group fights. That said, rogues don't see much action in group fights cuz the BG meta is dominated by ranged dot tabbers.

If any of you guys want to level more 59 twinks lets group up and start from scratch! Will play any race / class just lmk :)

tenderloin#11110

Users who are viewing this thread