Feral Druid says hi

ijustrandom

Veteran
Hello fellow twinks.

After twinking for a while in the 39 bracket, where I play for Playground on Silvermoon EU Alliance, I think it's time to introduce myself on the XPoff forum.

You can call me Random, since all my twinks have "Random" in their names.
I play multiple classes at 39, which are:
Druid
Priest
Mage
Warrior
Rogue

In this post, I'll be focussing on Druid, and Feral in particular. Why? Because I love feral and I barely see anyone playing it!
Also, I want to provide you guys a link to my armory.
My druid is ALMOST BiS geared. I only need Wolffear chest (+3 crit compared to the chest which I'm using now) and a Sash of Mercy belt.

Armory Feral druid: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/silvermoon/Ijustrandom

Feel free to contact me on my battlenet deebee#2776 if you want any information regarding Feral Druids or other leather wearers for that matter.

Best of luck to all of you and I hope to meet everyone in BG's some day! :)

That's one squishy boy.
After extensive testing I believe that high vers with a decent amount of Crit is the way to go. We will see after 8.1 talent changes if things will be different depending on how shred will scale with agility but peep this armory and tell me what you think:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/Vehx

You can ask some of the boys, we out here being scary :^)
Example A: 2156 Bite
Example B: 2147 Bite
Cool to see some more ferals tho, glad it's getting some love in EU

Last edited:
Hi Vehx,

Thanks for the armory link and the information you just provided. In my opinion my set-up is better for BG's because I believe my damage output is higher. (I've seen your big bite video's, but the damage didn't really shock me with the buffs on you (This isn't an attack, just how I think off it haha))

I believe your Feral is quite good geared, but I wouldn't go for the crit/vers and here's why:
Using the crit trink; got the crit talent on bleeds and I lose too much overall damage when switching to crit (Tested out a lot of gear set-ups).

Also if we talk about being squishy.. Feral has plenty of defensives to stay alive for a quite amount of time. Also the shadowmelt/stun is a life saver (when you don't even take healer/defensive pots into account, which we can use in BG's).

Although I really appreciate your comment and I wish we were both EU or NA so we could've met in BG's.

One last word: This is all about BG's PoV. In arena I use vers items and in BG when I FC, I swap to stam/vers (If I'm not playing Resto).

Sincerely,
The Feral from EU

I just took JC on my hunter for the AP Trinket, might be worth a try for feral druids since it also increases your stealth level.
+ 41 AP is insane! Doesn't scale down in bgs.

& welcome!

Kind regards
Buddha

Versatility makes your heals do more and you deal more damage and take less. Also as a backup for crit, you want like 15% vers or so then i just dump the rest into crit. It feels nice having close to 25% crit because a crit generates double the combo points, saving u 40 energy and getting off the bite faster. Thats what i do at 29, id assume its the same for 39

Versatility makes your heals do more and you deal more damage and take less. Also as a backup for crit, you want like 15% vers or so then i just dump the rest into crit. It feels nice having close to 25% crit because a crit generates double the combo points, saving u 40 energy and getting off the bite faster. Thats what i do at 29, id assume its the same for 39
I understand the way you think! I tried a build like that before but it didn't feel any better than the build that I'm running now. I'll do some more testing with it :)
[doublepost=1544546729,1544546663][/doublepost]
Is anyone taking the new Sabertooth? Might be good with a high crit build.
What do you mean by that? :)

I'd go for resto now due to that resto druids have Ursol's Vortex now at level 30, which is a huge change to resto playstyle with the 50% slow aswell as the pullback.

I'd go for resto now due to that resto druids have Ursol's Vortex now at level 30, which is a huge change to resto playstyle with the 50% slow aswell as the pullback.
Yeah it's a great buff to resto's! I also have resto gear with my sweet Feathermoon :) No worries :D

Hey, new 39 feral here. I just moved on from 19 twinking because it’s just to narrow and overly saturated with horde twinks but low numbers of alliance. And feral doesn’t work at that bracket! So I’m excited to get into the swing of it with feral. I’m bummed I don’t see more here about feral so thanks for posting this cause I’m floundering around trying to find good info. This site is a godsend. One thing I wanted to ask you about is your enchant on pants and shoulders. Are those still something that is available? Every time I’m able to track down someone’s twink armory profile they always have these and they are never in ah. Thanks!

Here is my freshly christened feral twink! Haven’t even begun to gear properly but I’m still assassinating some folks https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/aegwynn/Luciddrop

Users who are viewing this thread