Felfire Consort

You just park your twink at stairs where phasing ends, log on your 40+ char, pull it and move to stairs, alt+f4, log on you twink and kill rare, profit!

You just park your twink at stairs where phasing ends, log on your 40+ char, pull it and move to stairs, alt+f4, log on you twink and kill rare, profit!
oh lmaooo I thought you were saying you could do it just with the twink and nothing else, I only have 1 account so I can’t do it like that

All this can be done with one account, that's what i'm trying to say. When you altf4 your char will stand there for about a minute keeping aggro so you have plenty of time to log on your twink.

All this can be done with one account, that's what i'm trying to say. When you altf4 your char will stand there for about a minute keeping aggro so you have plenty of time to log on your twink.
you can just log into your twink without alt f4ing, alt f4ing is actually slower

Im on 2 accounts my 10 and 50, but even when im not inside shattrath city they can't see eachother, any idea what im doing wrong?

Im on 2 accounts my 10 and 50, but even when im not inside shattrath city they can't see eachother, any idea what im doing wrong?

If your level 10 still has chromie timewalking on, he or she is in a different phase from your 50. You need to go back to your main city, return to the regular timeline, and then you will be able to see the level 50.

I need help as well. Felfire Consort does not appear with my level 46 and 50... Do i need to complete some quests first ?

My battletag : Korben#21892

Hmmm.. Let's hope blizzard doesn't do anything to the remaining 44s, or all thy efforts will go kapooooot! :D:D:D
I'll probably farm felfire consort even if she got nerfed to ilvl 25, i want them rings to proc a socket. I like the stat breakdown on it, same for giblette's cloak

My account is trial atm, I could use some help kiting consort out of phased area! Alliance from Thunderlord! Goatsecks#1939

Discord: Bootypoppin#2520

does your max lvl toon that pulls it need to have garrison level 2 and be on the assault quest and all that? Or is it strictly a level thing?

Users who are viewing this thread