EU+US Feedback: Competitions in the past and near future!

70s Community competition needed?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Healium

Meow
Hello my dears P:,
Years have passed and many of us are still actively playing or already out of play. After all the competitions with the arena rankings in WoD, I would like to get your feedback about these rankings. Do you think that a PVP and PvE competition set by the community would be great? I would love to get a lot of feedback, because I have some new plans how to have more fun and create a community internal competition :)

Your Healium

I don't necessarily think the bracket is large enough to support it, but I would like to see some kind of PvE competition. Would also be down for helping out with organizing such a project.

I don't necessarily think the bracket is large enough to support it, but I would like to see some kind of PvE competition. Would also be down for helping out with organizing such a project.
Hey, Dreams, I'm glad you want to be part of this project. We can exchange ideas both in this post and in ingame chat. Oh, and don't forget that everything we've introduced in Level 70 rankings competitions, other brackets have copied 1:1 ;D.

Users who are viewing this thread