telle

fella
Anyone else stoked for this to return?

...and while on the topic.
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.

What did you think about Negan's intro?

Uggh I have to wait for these to come to Netflix

Should be easy enough to find online, @Laurasia

Negan's intro was badass. Question is, who was it at the end? Now we have to wait until October :(

Really happy with the choice of Jeffrey Dean Morgan to play him. He did the character justice; solid introduction.
I agree though.. would have been nice to not have a cliff-hanger on the season finale. I don't even mind it that much on the mid-season finale, but it did seem a little redundant this time around. Oh well.

The cliffhanger in the season finale was literally a cheap cop-out and used to guarentee that they will get good viewership next season. Not only does it not conclude the storyline at all, it also is just plain lazy to end a season like that in my opinion, an easy way out. You either cut it when negan walks out, or you show who gets the bat and end it there.

Watched the first few seasons of TWD. Stopped when they got to the prison.
What is the difference between it and this one?

First and foremost, TWD is based off the graphic novels. Fear TWD is a spin off, being written solely for TV.
Having watched the first few seasons, you know that the protagonist (Rick) essentially wakes up in a post-apocalyptic world, inhabited primarily by walkers by that point. And the story takes place primarily on the east coast of the US.

Fear TWD begins on the west coast with civilization pretty much in tact, and only whispers of some mysterious sickness spreading and conspiracy theories regarding it. (in TWD universe, there is no zombie subculture, no Romero, etc) It will follow a separate group of survivors and, hopefully, will pan out into a semi-decent series.

The cliffhanger in the season finale was literally a cheap cop-out and used to guarentee that they will get good viewership next season. Not only does it not conclude the storyline at all, it also is just plain lazy to end a season like that in my opinion, an easy way out. You either cut it when negan walks out, or you show who gets the bat and end it there.

Agree, to a certain degree. But cliff hangers are really nothing new for TV Sci-Fi, albeit extremely frustrating from a fan's perspective.

Users who are viewing this thread