<FBKB> reopening! Looking for players!

Neon

666 god
Hello as you may know <FBKB> was recently disbanded by me, we are now reopening in the search of players wanting to grow team synergy in premades. We are looking for players who know about positioning and objectives and are aware. We are also looking for players who will accept constructive criticism and the ability to listen. A good thing would be open availability, you never know when there could be a premade!

Also, I am very pro-games in this bracket, I try my best to get us premades, there is probably no better guild for you if you just like to play in 10v10s.

We are not trying to preserve win/loss ratio, we play to play and to learn and improve overall quality of bracket.

I suggest you join another guild for the sake of longevity. The fewer the merrier! There will be rivalries between guildies if you want competition.

Where's the population of all the f2p servers but AP? Splitting hasn't worked before.

I suggest you join another guild for the sake of longevity. The fewer the merrier! There will be rivalries between guildies if you want competition.

Where's the population of all the f2p servers but AP? Splitting hasn't worked before.

this isnt f2p anymore we arent all stuck in the same community

this isnt f2p anymore we arent all stuck in the same community

Well you haven't got to think of it as being stuck. Seems like a matter of seeing that there are all these other vets who've come together to play. I reckon AP survives because of the sense of community, seeing all those other players together in the same place. You're more stuck with the trolls there, but with a guild you can kick 'em.

The point is just that it's easier to divide and dissolve a smaller community, while a bigger one will probably keep kicking, even if it's not necessarily the OG quality roster.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well you haven't got to think of it as being stuck. Seems like a matter of seeing that there are all these other vets who've come together to play. I reckon AP survives because of the sense of community, seeing all those other players together in the same place. You're more stuck with the trolls there, but with a guild you can kick 'em.

The point is just that it's easier to divide and dissolve a smaller community, while a bigger one will probably keep kicking, even if it's not necessarily the OG quality roster.

I don't usually get most of my main team from Aerie Peak, more so from people in the Veteran community that see my recruitment thread. However, some of the guild is from aerie peak.

Do you still have the people from the old FBKB?

you guys didnt make a super bad team, had some good players.

I suggest you wash rinse and reuse and throw out the ones that are chipped or broken a bit, or try to fix them.

Hope you get this together, as i said neon, u need to develop some commitment... hope this guild stays open longer.

Do you still have the people from the old FBKB?

you guys didnt make a super bad team, had some good players.

I suggest you wash rinse and reuse and throw out the ones that are chipped or broken a bit, or try to fix them.

Hope you get this together, as i said neon, u need to develop some commitment... hope this guild stays open longer.

You know you like pie manny

So how many weeks is this guild going to last?
A week? Two weeks? A month before you disband it again?

So how many weeks is this guild going to last?
A week? Two weeks? A month before you disband it again?

That panda is cute asf.

I hope this goes good for you [MENTION=16230]Neon[/MENTION]. I would do what manny said though. You had a good team that just needed synergy.

Users who are viewing this thread