Favorite zone in WoW?

Lots of great zones. Lots of instance boss RP that I could quote word for word haha so will include some instances here... but something really nostalgic about Elwynn Forest, and in particular Goldshire Inn with music enabled.

Few others that come to mind are Yojamba Isle in STV, the deadmines instance (and pre shatter westfall), Netherstorm, Isle of Quel’Danas, and Ulduar.

Guess I should have included my favorites in the OG post.. Stranglethorn Vale (got some bad memories trying to run through there though) and Nagrand stand out right away.

Reactions: KPI
Darkshore. I’ve just always liked it - maybe it’s because it fits the whole Night Elf Hunter theme for me.
Or maybe because years ago I spent so much time there fishing Oily Blackmouth to make some coin......
Either way - it’s my favourite zone.

Boralus, because i love the pirate/harbor ambience + the music + the size and details of the city

Then Darnassus for the nostalgia, that's where I began playing almost 14 years ago (i can't resist that music)

Then Pandaria as a whole is a really nice place with extraordinary musics, but i especially like Jade forest and the Tian Monastery, one really relaxing place on F2P

Finally someone opens a question like this to all brackets! My favorite zone would have to be Original Nagrand, such good storylines. Great reputations with cool daily’s and it’s own pvp/currency system. Of course blizzard has removed most of this or changed the remaining bits to include level 120 mobs. Still one of the most awe inspiring and fun zones I have ever quested in, from when I first leveled passed 66 and even to today.

Ashenvale (every night elf starting zones, honestly), Winterspring, Loch Modan, Stranglethorn Vale, Talador (WoD - especially the music), Nagrand (TBC)

if u were cool
u would
make this thread a poll

There are too many zones in retail's WoW

Users who are viewing this thread